s e l f

RILEY MATTHEWS

The girl with the long brown hair was named Riley by her parents, when she was younger she seems to always seen the world as fairy-tales and daydreams. Nowadays, it seemed to be utterly odd to think about it that way. Riley is an attorney, she was hired by her mother-Topanga Matthews-to be one of her defender in her law firm; Matthews Law Agency.

Riley is only twenty-five years old, straight out of college when she started working, but for a really young woman who still finds herself insecure. Riley Matthews' works are outstanding, if she sees a good case wailing for her help to defend the side she knew is right, she would take it with a blink of an eye not even thinking about any payments. That's how dedicated she is to equality, she practically worshiped Nemesis; goddess of balance with an exterior of a true Athenian. She's both.

Riley has a best friend for life, a well-known successful artist which also happen to be her first client ever; Maya Hart. Riley learned to stood up for somebody else at such a very young age, thank you to Maya who does the exact same thing.

The pair of girls have their own apartment in Brooklyn, but Maya was rarely there despite all of her schedule for art show that happened to be littering all U.S.A and Europe, maybe even Oceania. Riley hardly could keep up with Maya's schedule whereas she's just as busy as Maya is. At this time of business, Riley would go to sleep at 2 am before she had to wake up again at 6 am sharp to prepare all of her paperwork for the court.

Riley had no time for small cases. Her name is pretty common to some senior lawyers already, Riley is one of a sweet promising attorney with the kindest heart; except when she was in the court room and hearing her defendant got stick and stones type of words sent towards them. That also one hard thing of being a lawyer, you have to know when you had to strike or when you had to run.

Riley learned that every day of her life, thank you to the education her father gave her from... every class she was ever in. That wasn't true, of course, but that's just how Riley sees it.

Riley thought she got everything.

But she forgetting one thing, the most important one; love.