Chapter 12

~A.N~ I decided to do Sebastian's P.O.V for this chapter because I never do his point of view a lot!

____________________________________________________________________________

~Sebastians P.O.V~

I was Running red lights, passing stop signs. I didn't care I needed to get to Ciel. A thought popped in my head suddenly about when he said, 'I get lost in your eyes'
I get lost in your eyes too Ciel.. Trust me. Please be safe.. FUCK, Why does ciel live 30 minuets away! I ran about 7 red lights until I got to Ciels house.

I flung up on the curb and ran inside his house. "Ciel! Where are you Ciel!" My eyes darted around His kitchen/living room. Plates were shatterd and cupboards were open. The couch in the living room was flipped, and lamps were on the ground. I ran in the bathroom and found the mirror smashed and fresh blood in the sink. "Ciel!" Tears gatherd in my eyes as I ran up the stairs, tripping halfway up and yelling from the wave of anger that came over me . I ran in ciels room to see the bed covers ripped of and clothes all over. His bathroom also had blood in the sink, dribbles all over and a Blade covered in blood "no.., Ciel please say something!" I yelled gasping for air. "S-Sebastian.." I heard a faint yell. Please be okay Ciel I can't loose you. I ran to his 'moms' room and saw blood everywhere.. Who did this.. The only room left would be the bathroom. "Ciel!" I ran into the bathroom to see ciel on the floor crying, red eyes, flusterd face.. And his 'moms' head resting on his lap. Her arm gashed open and bruises all over her body.. Her lipstick was smudged and a stab mark with dried crusted blood on her stomache. I looked at ciel, his wrists were cut open and blood falling down his arm and dripping on the floor. He held a hand on his bloody knuckles. He looked as if he could pass out any second . I quickly took off my shirt and ripped it in half to wrap around his arms to stop the bleeding. They didn't look deep, but they were bleeding badly. "Ciel, oh ciel.. Please be okay." I say as I picked him up and pulled out my phone. "Hello?! Yes I need the police, my students mother was just murdered, come immediately!!!" I hung up and threw the phone on the bed . "ciel, I need to clean your wrists." I said as I wet down a towel with cold water to wake ciel up and a warm towel with soapy water to clean his wounds after I tamed the bleeding. I slowly put the warm soapy towel on his cut, he winced but calmed down. I repeated on all his cuts, then grabbed wrapping bandages . before I put the wrapping bandages on his wrists I spread antibiotic cream on His cut skin . after I wrapped his arm up. I then cleaned his knuckles and wrapped his hand up. "There.. They should heal well.." I said as I kneeled in front of him. He hasn't stopped crying.. I picked him up and placed him on my lap where his legs wrapped around my waist and I hugged him tightly.

We held each other till the police and ambulance Came barging in. They inspected the crime scene while taking his 'mom' away to the morgue. I pulled him close to me when he saw his 'moms' dead body being carried away. I never wanted this to happen.. To my love, ciel.

Eventually everyone left the whole entire scene after saying their condolences, leaving me and ciel sitting at the foot of the porch. "Let's Go home to my house.." We stood up and I walked him to the car and opend the car door for him. Closing the door I looked back at the house and sighed. I never expected this tonight.. Why is so much happening to my love.. I got in the car and started it, driving off the curb causing us to sway. I drove off and took a last glance at the house in the mirror.

Eventually we got to my house . I unlocked the door and walked in . "do you want anything to eat?.." He looked around and took off his Jacket . "no.. I'm fine." He replied. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand lacing our fingers together. "I love you ciel, and I wish I could take your pain away. you have so much stress, and pain surrounding you. I want to help.. But all I can do I support you I'm sorry." I said looking down then back up. "Lets go to sleep then." I said as I guided him to the guest room and covered him up in blankets. I expect that he would want to be alone right now.. "I love you ciel. With all my heart. " I said, kissing him passionately before leaving. "I love you too sebastian." He said before I walked out, causing me to smile faintley.

I was about to fall asleep until I felt the bed shift, I opened my eyes and looked over. I couldn't see but I knew it was ciel. "Sebastian.. I want to sleep with you . I can't be alone.." He said placing a hand on my chest. I sat up and pulled him close to me , he buried his face in my neck and I pulled him closer. No space was between us.. "Goodnight, love." I whisperd in his ear before falling asleep.

~A.N~ Guys, I'm sorry this chapter is really short. And it probably sucks.. I'm just not feeling well right now and I'm tired. Forgive me loves.❤ Star, and comment opinions! Thank you forever.❤🐠