Chapter 2.

(Sebations p.o.v)

I can't Stop thinking of Ciel.. I feel terribly Bad. Its been a month already and all we talked about was the work in class. Why'd I Kiss My student...? But I feel different about this, him.. I understand he's a Male Like me.. But I honestly Think I Might have.. Feelings for him. But I'm sure he doesn't have the same feelings back. He Leaned in before we kissed, it's gotta mean somthing? but I finished the kiss off.. I keep thinking of him.. On my way to the school, I looked over to the passenger seat, Ciel left his book there. Here's my chance to talk to him after school.

Every class he's on my mind. I've been so off track.. Soon Friday came and he walked into class, we made eye contact .. After I taught the lesson to the class I gathered my couraage and decided to pull Ciel out of the room, I walked him to the janitors closet to talk without being seen. Pulling him in the closet we stood in silence for a little bit. Breaking the silence ciel says "Why In The Hell did you pull Me out of class and brought me here.. I'm trying to work for once this while entire week." Then he looked down. Shaking my Head I Lift his chin with my hand Staring into his eyes . "Ciel I've been Thinking about you All week.. And I wanted to Say I'm Sorry.. I just.. Want you. I want everything about you. I understand we have barley Talked.. at all. But I need you." I feel so Relieved to get that out , He hasn't said anything.. "We should Probably get back To class then." I say turning around about to open the door when I feel Ciel pulling me back to him. He kissed me as he held his hand on my cheek. "I Need you too.., I love you" he Says quietly.. Smiling We kiss again and head back to class.

(Ciels P.O.V)

I can't Believe that happend. Butterflies are bunched inside my stomache. I can't help but blush when I accidently looked at him. I looked down quickly. He walks down each row of students stopping at me, leaning down he asks, "do you understand what we're doing?" I made eye contact with him and silently replied . "I'm confused on this question.." i said, Smirking. Looking at the question he says "The amount of friction depends on the surface type and the force pressing two surfaces together...,
Everyday actions show examples of how friction both helps and hinders everything we do." He ends up Moving in closer silently saying "I could give a 2 hour lesson after school if you'd like." Biting my Lip I reply "That would help, indefinitely." Sebation smiles And walks off . Now I'm Very aroused, at least I didn't have Anything embarrassing happen.

(time Skip, Sebations P.O.V)

After school Excitingly I gather all my Work, and I realized I haven't gave ciel his book. I'll give it to him on his walk home. Getting in my car I head the way Ciel walks, and I pulled over once I saw ciel and called for him x to give him his book. Instead of taking the book he gets in the car. "Ciel, don't you have to go home? Your mom will be wondering where you are." He chuckles. "But I told her I have A 'Lesson' to Learn." He says then Pouts. "I shouldn't be doing this ci-" i was cut of by Ciels hand running up my up my leg Aggressively, taunting me. "Sebation, I want to be yours for the night" he says Biting his lip. "Why do you have to Be So stubborn Yet excessively Sexy." Starting the car I start to drive to my house.

Sorry for the shortness, but Finally my second chapter! Once again sorry if I messed up anywhere, but I hope you like it! Place your opinions and ideas jfor chapters in comments! Thank You!