chapter 6

|||AUTHORS NOTE: WARNING MAAY BE TRIGGERING FOR PEOPLE: INCLUDES RAPE.|||

(Ciels P.O.V)

Today sebation decide to Take me to meet his family, finally. We've been dating for 8 months now, how crazy. "Alright, this is the last bag." He said throwing the luggage in the trunk. "you ready?  Its gonna be a long trip." I looked at my 'mom' who was standing on the porch leaving against the pilar waving at me. "Yeah... I need a break From here anyways.." I ran over to my 'mom' and hugged her goodbye. "I love you, see you soon." She gave a sad look a me, " 2 months is way to long to be away from you. But I'll manage, and I love you too. Now go on! Have fun." Chucking I ran over to sebatian and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. "You're driving this time." I said winking. "Not funny, but okay." We got in the car, And we dove off. Goodbye texas. Here we come montana. "I can't believe we're going to Montana. I've never really been out of Texas..." He looked over at me, I can't help but loving his beautiful raven Black Hair.. And his georgous crimson red eyes. I could kiss him forever.. "Ciel?" Snapping out of my gaze I blushed. "Oh, u- um, yeah" he chuckled and grabbed my hand and looked forward. "I love you so dam much.. You could drag me through hell, as long as it meant I could hold your hand, I will follow you." Blushing I kissed his hand, and slowly fell asleep holding his hand.

(Time Skip)

I woke up To sebatian nearly Passing out at the steering wheel.  His had bobbed down. "Sebastian!" The car swerved and he pulled his head up. "I-Im sorry I'm just tired." He pulled over quickly and we sat there. "How long was I asleep?" I asked. "13 hours.. Do you not get much sleep?" He said chuckling.  I laughed a little bit. "I can drive for the next  10 hours, try to stay awake so we can eat, and where at we at the moment?"  He thought for a moment. " I believe we'll be in Oklahoma in 3 miles. And I'll drive but I want to rest a little first, so let's find a hotel." He started the car up and We headed off.

(Time Skip, Sebatians p.o.v)

"Finally we're here in greybull, Wyoming." I looked. Over and Ciel was sound asleep. I pulled over in front of a restraunt called 'smokehouse saloon.' I reached in my pocket to pull out a small black box.. I hope he loves it. I put it back in my pocket and I slightly shook ciel. "Wake up my Love."  His Blue georgous eye opend up.. It looked like The blue Night sky.. He yawned and stretched letting out a little squeal. "So cute.". I mumbled. "What?
Ciel asked. "You're so cute." Ciel blushed a little and looked down. "It Makes me sound like a child when you say that." I chuckled and we got out of the car and went inside to order our drinks and food.
Eventually we got our food, and we laughed, talked, and ate our food. Walking out we chuckled as we. Stumbled on each other , laughing "So wait-" he chuckled in between the sentance, " You punched the teacher in the face, because He 'insulted' you When it wasn't even a insult!" I laughed and put my arms on his shoulders, "It was too an insult! But yes I did."  He kissed me for a few seconds. "Anyways.. I have something for you." I said and pulled him close to me. " Me, Sebatian Michaelis, loves you, Ciel phantomhive.. I want to be with you Forever.. This isn't what you're gonna except but.. Its the best I got." I Picked up his hand and held it gently in my hand.. His skin is so smooth. I took out the ring. "I promise.. To be with you when you need me for now on. I will cherish you, with every second of the day, every kiss and hug. I Promise. Now.. I know it's just promise ring and most likley not what you expected.. But I tried my best." He stood still, as I put the promise ring on his finger. "S-Se-sebastian.. I- I don't know what to s-" all of  sudden he fainted.. I hope that's good..

Eventually he woke up. "W-what happend?" He sat up, " you fainted." The suddenly His Eyes widened and he threw his arms around me kissing my cheeks, mouth, and neck. "Oh my god sebastian, I love you so much.. This is the best gift I've I've ever. Received..  I couldn't thank you a thousand times without wanting to say it more. I love you.. So , so, so much.!" I chuckled and hugged him closley. "I love you too." We hugged for a while, then we got in the car. "Only a few more hours of driving." He said. " then you can meet my family." I said As I grabbed His hand.

(Time skip)

We pulled in front of my Mom's house. "So.. Whos all going to be here?" He said asking nervously. "Its fine. It's just going to be my mom and brother." He sat there confused for a second. "where's your dad?" I felt my heart sink when he said that.. "He passed away 2 Years ago.." Wow.. I want to cry. But I won't.. "Oh.. I'm so sorry sebastian." He kissed me then we got out.

(Ciel's p.o.v)

I was busy admiring my ring. It was silver, and the writing on it said forever, ciel. suddenly I heard a high pitch squeal, and a woman come runing too sebastian. "Oh! Sebastian, I missed you so much! How've you been?! You're so strong , is this your boyfriend ! He's so handsome. Hello nice to meet you!" She reached out to shook my hand, I accepted. "I'm Sara, sebatians mom. And this here is my other son, ciel Meet claude." He reached out to shake my hand, and I shook his. I tried to pull away but he Didn't let go, and I chuckled nervously. "Nice to meet you" I said, as I smiled..what was that about?..  Well, lets go inside?" Sebatian asked. "Oh, of course." His mom said and we all headed inside.

(Time skip)

"Well, this was a great evening? Wasn't it? I think we should all head to bed. Goodnight, love you guys. Don't go crazy." His mom said winking. She went off to bed, and Sebastian grabbed my hand and pulled me to go to the room, before I went I looked looked at Claude.. He had a smirk on his face.. Weird. Me and sebastian changed our clothes and got in bed. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

I woke up dizzy.. "S-sebastian." I mumbled. I don't even know what's going on. "Shh now.. Its alright.. You have to be quiet." I Felt a hand touch my Waist and gripped my thigh hard enough to Bruise. "Sebastian.. I- I don't want this. Please stop." I mumbled stumbling over words.. "No.. This isn't sebastian, it's Claude.. I slipped you some sedative while sleeping so you could be calm while I did what ever i want to you.." He trailed his hands down my body and ripped of my shirt and pants, leaving me in my Undergrments. "Claude stop.. I -I don't an thiiss. " I started to cry warm tears silently .. I couldn't focus. I could Barley keep my eyes open. Why Claude?  He thrusted into me aggressively and I yelped in pain. He started licking me and sucking on my neck, licking down to my torso and then  bit my chest  drawing Blood, I touched my chest in pain.  I felt so Worthless and helpless. Why claude.. Time passed so slow and he wouldn't stop.. I gave up on fighting back.. Eventually he stopped and dressed me back up. He leaned in near my ear and whispered in my ear, " you might not remember this when you wake up.. I'm unsure of this New drug.." He sounded so excited.. It was discusting. "But if you do remember.. Don't tell Anyone , because if you do.. Well .. I will  kill your 'mother' along with Sebastian if I need to get that extreme. Since I feel generous tonight.. I'll slip you a another sedative.. " he poked another needle in my arm and I got even more drowsey. My arm felt a trickle of blood stream down my arm. Why me.. He picked me up and set me on the bed. I felt lifeless and I couldn't get up, or even move. He covered me up and kissed my forheaad. "Goodnight.. Toy." He said before walking Off. I guess that's all I am now.. A toy. Before I knew it, I was asleep. 'A toy..'

Hey guys! Sorry to cut off on he story. But please star this and comment opinions. Excuse my misspelling if I did! Thank you!!