Chapter 11

~ Ciels P.O.V~

We sped off before anyone was able to stop us and ask for questions. " Sebastian, I don't understand how this could've happend, claude is guilty it was obvious .. But maybe it was only obvious because we actually knew what had happened , gosh why me... " after saying that Sebastian pressed harder on the gas causing us to speed past red lights. "Claude.. Doesn't.. Deserve... To bee free." Sebastian said through his teeth that were now clenched shut. "Sebatian.. Please calm down! I don't want to get in a car accident!" I yelled loudly. He slowed down once we made it somewhat in the country. Gladly. " ""Sebastian, you could have got us in a car accident back there! We legit almost hit a car trying to run a red light, are you crazy what is wrong with you! I understand Claude got away trust me I get it, but either way in this situation I'm calm and this is surrounding me! Please calm down my love.." After saying that he slammed on the breaks, Luckly we had our seat belts on and there's no cars behind us or anywhere near us. He put his head on the steering wheel, and I heard a small whimper. Sebastian's crying?.. I've never seen him cry in our whole 8 months being together.. Even though we were in the middle of the road I got out of the car. I walked around to the drivers seat and opened the door and jerked sebastian out of the car, I may be small but I have some muscles... Atleast. I put my hands on his shoulders slightley squeezing them and looking into his eyes. It's been a while since I've cherished looking into his eyes.. His beautiful Brown eyes,.. That have a georgoues red tint making them into a beautiful crimson color. "Jesus, sebastian.. Even if your eyes are puffy, and slightly red I get lost an swollowed in your enchanting eyes. Your beautiful face is something I could look at for enterntity.. Your loving and caring personality makes me fall more in love with you every day.. I love you sebastian. You make me want to live forever.. Don't cry please.. It hurts me to see you like this." I paused and pulled his waist closer to me "I don't know where this came from.. Its just how I feel about you sebastian." We stood there for a few seconds staring at each other in the eyes. It wasn't awkward not one bit, It was passionate. I wonder what hes thinking right now.. Wow, I'm madly in love with this man.. I've never thought I would be able to love again.. But this man changed my life.. "Ciel.. I don't know or have any words to reply to this. You turn my world upside down.. You changed me. I never want to loose you.. Its crazy because I never.. ever.. Thought I would be able to love a human.. And i know This isn't the right time to say this, but there's never going to be a right time for this. Ciel, I too want to spend eternity with you.." He paused then sighed. "Sebastian, you can tell me anything. You know this." I pulled him in for a kiss, our mouths colliding, our tounges entering one anothers mouth creating a messy make out session. He pulled away and rest his head on my forhead. "You might be extremely mad but I have to tell you now or never.. Ciel.. I'm.."

(Sebastian's P.o.v)

"You might be extremely mad but I have to tell you now or never.. Ciel.. I'm.. A D-Demon.. And this is a bizarre question.. If you truly want to spend eternity with me.. You could. Ciel.. Would you be willing to become a demon.. And we could live together. And this is your choice.. If not I truly understand." Ciel.. Oh ciel please forgive me.. He looked at me in utter disbelief. Before chuckling. "Wait, wait so you mean you're a demon. Like the TV show charmed where they hunt demons and kill them? Very funny." He chuckled then turned the other way to bend over while laughing holding his stomache. Does he not believe me?.. I walked behind him picking him up bridal style and started walking through a huge field. "Sebastian where are we going?" I started running at a slow pace and slowly sped up. Eventually we were at a running pace no human could reach. "Were going to black butte Mountain." I yelled over the wind flying past us. "Sebastian how are you running so fast! And we have no equipment to climb a 10,000 feet mountain!" I held him tighter onto me and jumped in the air way above the ground. "I'm showing you how I'm not human, how I am a demon. " I said in a casually loud voice. He looked at me with I surprised face eventually realizing how high we were. "Sebastian, I'm scared!" He clutched onto my jacket clinging onto me. "I will protect you, with my life ciel." I whispered in His ear. "Okay.." He whispered, Loud enough for me to hear, then shut his eyes tightley . eventually 15 minuets later we started climbing upwards, up the mountain. I stopped slamming my heel onto the ground to stop us. "Ciel.. You can open your eyes, we made it saftley here." I set him down, and helped him stand up straight after he stumbled. The sun was just setting, making the sky a tint of dark blue. Along with red, orange, and purple clouds that have pink tints around them skidded all over the sky. "This is beautiful.. It still doesn't excuse for what you just told me Sebastian.." I looked down at the ground, "I know.. Trust me." We stood there for a while. "We should head back to the car." Ciel said walking twords me. "On our way back home to Texas I'll think about what you just asked.. About spending eterntity together.." I nodded and picked ciel up and jumped off the top of the mountain, and headed to the car.

(Time skip, now ciels P.O.V)

We just stopped at Sebastian's moms to gather all of our stuff. It was horrible going back there.. And I didn't have sebastian to talk to because.., Well I've been avoiding him. I know I shouldn't, but I - I just can't stop thinking about him being a demon. Its hard to process.. But now we're on our way home. "What're you thinking about?" He asked me.. Should I lie? No.. No more Lies. "You.. I told you I'd think about what you. Asked.." He nodded then looked forward. I grabbed my bag and pulled out a CD. It was a band called 'My chemical romance' and the album was ' Three cheers for sweet revenge' I put in the CD and starts thinking back to when me and Sebastian first her this.

(Flashback To 5 months before From now.)

"Sebastian, we're slow dancing to the song 'the ghost of you.' " He chuckled and grabbed my hand and held it in the air twirling me around, then dipping me down backwards as I flung my foot in the air like in "the movies." We laughed and he pulled me back up pressing our body's close together to. Regain back to our slow dancing. "Sebastian Michaelis.. Se.bas.ti.an Michaeliss. I can Neva Eva evaa get enough if you. Hmmmm. Ciel Michaelis? Or maybe Sebastian phantomhive? I like it either way. " I said making a over dramatic 'Confused' face. laughing he picked me up bridal style and twirled me in a cirle. "Sebastian, Ahhh." I yelled in a playfully way. "Gosh I love you.." He said before kissing me.

(End of flashback)

"We're almost home, ciel." sebastian said.

(Time skip.)

We made it home Saftley. I thought the ride would never end.. "Well.. I should be going home.. Bye ciel. I love you.." I looked at him smiling a little Bit and nodded, "I love you too." We hugged and he handed me my suitcase and backpack. I stepped up onto the porch and set my bags down and looked back at Sebastian. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, "of course my love. Remember to think about your decision please.." I nodded and picked up a spare key to unlock the door. Beforehand I twisted the doorknob to see if it was unlocked, and surprisingly it was open even though it was 2 a.m. why is it open? Usually she locks it at this time. Oh well, I'll just have to lock the door. Once I get inside . It doesn't look like there's any vandalism when I walked in. " Mom, I'm home!"

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

I got home and layed down on my bed, I'm so exhausted from today. My phone started to ring, I looked at my phone, why is Ciel calling right now? I answered it and put the phone to my ear. Ciel sounded very panicked, " Sebastian? Sebastian! Sh- she's gone! My mom.. She's dead, blood is everywhere . She was murdered because of me. It's all my fault Sebastian. SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!" Then he hung up.

"Ciel? CIEL! Don't do anything ciel..!"

Hey guys, sorry but that's the end of this chapter. How was it? I hope it was good. Comment how you feel about thud ending!😉 loves you all. Thank you for reading!