Chapter 5

( 3rd person p.o.v)

7 months passed in the blink of an eye for ciel. Schools going to end soon and he'll be turning 18.. 'Wow' he thought to himself. Suddenly the school bell rang interrupting ciels thoughts , and he went outside to see sebation leaning against his car waiting for ciel. "Wow, you look So Sexy in those glasses." Ciel said chuckling while walking twords sebatian. " well I hope you find it appealing for today." He said in a mockingly funny voice. " Oh, Anddd What exactly are we doing today?" Ciel said as he wrapped his arms around sebatians waist. "Well. I thought I could take you somewhere fun?" Sebastian said pulling him in to kiss his forhead. " well, what are we going to do then?" Sebastian picked up Ciel and put him in the car. "Sebation, where are we going?!" He said as he chuckled. Then sebatian rolled down the roof and gave ciel 'shades' and they sped off. "We're going to go to the beach!" Sebastian yelled over the wind. "I heard there is going to be a party!" Ciel just sat there looking at Sebastian in such a funny way. "You're so teenager-ish for a 21 year old!" Then ciel blasted the music as they drove Off.

They arrived and Sebastian got out offering Ciel a piggyback ride. Ciel gladly jumped on , the night wasn't even wild yet.

Half an our later Sebastian had ciel take a shot contest, to see who could take more shots of vodka. Ciel won, and he jumped up raising his hands in the air laughing as everyone cheered . ciel wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and kissed his cheek. Before ciel knew it Sebastian picked him up bridal style and started running to the beach water. "Sebastian oh my god no!" He screeched while laughing. Sebastian laughed and he jumped in the water with ciel in his hands. They had a water fight and soon came out of the water, the sky started getting dark. "Hey everyone!" The girl throwing the party shouted. "This isn't the end if the party, this is just the beginning! Everybody , let's party!" And the radio blasted even louder. Ciel pulled sebatian to get more beer. People swarmed them and started shouting, "BODY SHOTS, BODY SHOTS" Sebatian looked at ciel. "What? Oh, haha noo no, no, no Ahhh!" He screamed as sebatian put him on the table and lifted his shirt. He poured vodka on ciels stomach and licked it off him. Once he finished he helped ciel up and looked at him smirking then kissed ciel. "Sebatian, are you drunk?" He said laughing. Sebatian helped up his fingers , "just a little." Then winked. "Let's go swimming again!" Sebastian said taking of his shirt, shorts, and underwear. Ciel thought to his self, I've never seen him this drunk. Ciel took off his shirt and shorts leaving his undergarments. As soon as ciel got in Sebastian dunked him underwater . "why do I have such a small body, and you're so strong. Ughhhh." Chuckling sebatian replied, "but you're extrelmey cute." Ciel made a snotty face then sebatian pulled him close into a hug. Ciel thought to himself how sebatians skin felt nice and smooth against his.. How he had nice And muscular arms. He felt safe around him. "Well.. Don't you think we should be going?" Sebatian stumbled out of the water while everyone gasped at the naked man.
Quickly ciel dressed him and himself. Ciel carried sebatian to the passenger seat of the car and put him in, then grabbed the keys from his pocket. He rolled up the roof and started the car. " arent you too-" He hiccupped then continued , " too young to drive, silly?" Ciel put a annoyed look on his face. "Don't you remember, I got my liscnes. You're dumb when you're drunk." He said as he backed up into the street. Before he could drive forward ciel looked out his window to see a Car smash into his side of the car, everything going black..

(Time skip, ciels p.o.v)

Everything.. Everything was dark.. Till I heard a dark, evil laugh.. Everything lit up and I was chained to a chair, needles everywhere besides me. Then they poured acid into my eyes, screaming to let me go they laughed. My arm was bleeding from the drugs they shot me up with. Someone.. Please help.

"Ciel, Ciel are you with us?" Everything was blurred and muffled. A bright light shined in my eyes, where am I? Is this the back of an ambulence?.. Before I could look Everything slowly got dark. "Where loosing him!" I heard faint yells.

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling moving, I was on a bed, strolling through the Hospital. I look to my left and saw sebatian yelling and running at me, trying to reach at me, "ciel! Ciel Please don't leve me!" I could barley hear anything. It seemed as everything was moving slow. What happend to me?.. Then everything got dark again.

(Time skip)

I opened my eyes.. My body hurt so bad. Especially my head. I looked over and sebatian had his hands were on His for head and he was leaning on his elbows looking down. He ran his hands over his face then looked at me. "Ciel, your awake!" He said with a weary smile. "I guess I am." I let out a soft chuckle. "Gosh.. You scared me." He said as he grabbed my hand. He looks like he hasn't shaved his face in days.. He also looked so tired.. " how long have I been out..?" I murmured quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. " its been about 2 or 3 days.. I'm just glad you are okay." We sat in silence and I motioned my Hand for him To lay by me. I scooted to the side and he layed behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. I feel safe, and protected now.. The doctor eventually came in a few minutes later. "Ciel phantomhive? I see you're awake? How are you feeling?" I sat up a little bit and said "Like shit.." He looked at his clipboard, " well that is expected I guess. But soon you'll be cleaned up in no time. You had a collapsed lung, and your left rib cage was cracked, you had severe inguries to your head, but we fixed most of those up. Now you just need time to rest and heal! " sebatian kissed my heads and smiled grabbing my hand and said " thank you sir." The doctor left leaving us alone. "How did this happen?.." I asked. Sebatian looked down then up at me. Just now noticing his lip was cut along with the bridge of his nose and he had bruises on his for head, and right arm. "We got in a car accident after the party.." I looked down, about to cry .. how could I let that happen? Why'd I drive while sightly intoxicated. I'm so dumb.. "Sebatian.. I'm so Sorry. This is all my Fault, I should have never drove while in-" I was cut off by sebatian kissing me. I missed his kisses. It felt as if I was gone for years. "It wasn't your fault. The person was extremely drunk, and did not look were he was going. Don't blame yourself." I grabbed his other hand and hugged him, then cuddled up close to him rubbing my face on his chest. Then I started to fall asleep. I love him so much was my last thought.

Well that is the end of this chapter! I guys hope you enjoyeg this! I decided to add conflict in the story this time. Please like an comment your opinions and ideas for chapters ! Loves you guys! S/o to my friend for helping me to start this @Spoopy_Skreem