Chapter 33

Althea snoozed as the cargo plane cruised down into Paris. She was sleeping a little more peacefully knowing she wasn't being tracked. She knew that it was part of Raph's personality to be a bit controlling but still who wants a tracking device on them? The skid from the plane woke her out of her sleep. She groggily turned and looked at her phone. The bright light was blinding for a moment before her eyes adjusted. She had several texts and missed calls. After checking, all of the texts seemed to be from Mikey and she actually only had one missed call. It was from Raphael. He also left a voice message. Raphael never leaves voice messages. Althea dialed her voicemail and punched in the code. "Lets hear what the turtle has to say", she mumbled sitting up. "Althea, listen, the tracker I have on you has gone off line and if you're hearing this, you're probably pissed about the fact that I'm tracking you but I did it to protect you. That's all I've ever wanted to do. Please, just let me know that you're alright. I'm going shell crazy over here. I just need the peace of mind that you're alright. Love Raph." The sincerity in his voice is something she had hand't heard for a while. Althea instantly felt bad for everything. The argument, breaking the bracelet, everything. She somehow had to make this right. Well, she couldn't do anything now since she had no internet but she'd think of something on the way to base. She peaked inside Dino's passenger compartment to see if the note was still there. Hopefully, it would never have to be used..

After landing and loading up cargo, the Autobots headed for their base. All of this was so new to Thea since she had never been out of the states before. She took in the scenery and lights especially the Eiffel Tower lights until they headed for the French Countryside. There was nothing but grass and farms for miles. And it seemed they had been going for miles until they turned onto a dirt path. There was absolutely no type of civilization for miles. As they drove down further and further, Althea found out why. They were coming to a huge factory looking building. "We're almost there Thea", Dino radioed in. Suddenly, the air around them seemed to grow thicker. Althea looked up in Dino's front window and saw two planes flying above them. However, they were too low to be humans. "It's the Decepticons!"

Dino swerved to the right as Althea held onto her seatbelt for dear life. "Dino take her to the base. We'll take care of them", Optimus said transforming out of vehicle mode. Althea closed her eyes and hoped that everything would be fine. She and Dino seemed to be in a clearing until something landed in front of them and slammed a metal fist into Dino's hood. He had to transform and Althea went rolling towards a tree. She gripped her phone as she tried to think of a logical way out of this. There was a maintenance door about 1,500 feet away. If she could just run there, she'd be safe. Hopefully. It would be now or never.

She took off with one destination in sight, however her plan failed miserably. She felt something squeeze her and she was lifted into the air before sitting down in what seemed to be a plane's cargo hold. "Didn't think you'd get away that easily", an ominous voice spoke. "Decepticons fall back. We have what we need." Althea was slightly frozen. She had been captured by the Decepticons. It was pitch black so there were no windows for her to make an escape. She turned on her phone and sent off two quick messages, praying that she'd make it out of this alive.