Animal

• Dedicated to I love you and want you to read this! Maddie!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5 Animal

Here we go again, I kinda want to be more than friends

So take it easy on me, I’m afraid you’re never satisfied

Here we go again, we’re sick like animals, we play pretend

You’re just a cannibal and I’m afraid I won’t get out alive

NO! I won’t sleep tonight

Oh, oh, I want so more

Oh, Oh what are you waiting for?

Take a bite of my heart tonight

Spencer’s POV  (Her P.O.V of the last chapter)

I woke up to a grumbling stomach. I got up and slipped on my slippers and walked in the kitchen. I grabbed the coffee maker and made my favorite chocolate coffee. (a/n YUMMY) I made enough for 3 cups, which is how many I normally drink.

I opened our fridge and grabbed eggs and sausage. I set off to work. I opened the sausage and put it in a skillet and chopped in to little pieces. Then I made eggs. I grabbed a tortilla from the fridge with some shredded cheddar cheese. When the sausage is done I pour it into the eggs and mix them together, then I add some cheese, mix and put it into my tortilla.

Then I waited for it to cool and I blared my radio and danced to “Tonight, Tonight” by Hot Chelle Rae. I put ice in my coffee and was dancing around with it in my hand. I heard a laugh behind me, I screamed and proceeded to pour coffee down Gray’s chest. “Oh. My. God! I am so sorry!” He said “Are my abs that yummy?” I slapped him in the stomach, which hurt me more than him. “No” then I said to my self “hell yah” which I think I might have said aloud by the look on his face. He grabbed a towel and wiped off the coffee while I poured a cup of coffee and went to grab my breakfast, when I turned gray grabbed it and said, “Thanks for breakfast honey.”  I gagged inside. “Your welcome, sweetheart.”

I picked up and apple from the bowl on the counter and went into the bathroom to rinse off in the shower because I managed to get iced coffee in my hair. I was taking of my shorts when the door opened and he laughed.

“A little privacy, England?” I laughed, when he walked out of the bathroom I rinsed out my hair and got on my bikini.

 I called Casey and asked her to come to the pool with me. It turns out she lives in the apartment a floor down. Which is amazing. She agreed to meet me in 5 minutes. I agreed. I put on my bikini from target a black top and comic strip bottoms. I walked out of the bathroom.

As I walked passed him he slapped my butt. I turned and in a very hostile voice said

“If you ever touch me again your balls won’t exist. Got it?”

He stepped away and bowed, “Sorry ma’m”

I groaned internally at his gorgeous voice, “Don’t try the charming shit, I won’t fall for it”

            He mumbled as if I didn’t hear him “You never know”

            I forced the lie from my mouth “Oh, yes I know”

I slammed the door, very pissed off. I slid my back down the door to wait for Casey I could hear him inside.

“Bloody’ ell I’m Whipped!”

I laughed to myself at his words. I had him whipped. I think he has me whipped to but I will never tell him. Casey walked up the steps and laughed at my spot in front of the door and then we got up to walk to the rooftop pool.

“ I miss you doll, classes have been hectic I barely see my own boyfriend that I share a room with!” I laughed

“ I missed you to Case. My roommate is so HOT! And so cocky.”  She laughed, “Of course you get stuck with the player.”

             “I know just my luck”

“He hasn’t brought any girls over has he?”

“NO and If he does he will wish he didn’t” 

“Why is that?”

“I don’t want to hear that! And I have an awesome right hook ”

She laughed as she interlocked our arms as we walked onto the roof.  It was awesome. We grabbed two lounge chairs that were in direct sunlight. I slipped my sunglasses over my eyes. I lay back and pulled out my I pod and put in my awesome Dr. Dre beats earpieces. I put on my current obsession, Animal by Neon Trees. I looked around at the amazing view of California. I could see the beach. It was glorious. I turned and saw the door open. 

Of course, he would follow me to the pool. I saw some random girl wiggle her fingers at him, getting a smile in response when she gestured to the spot next to her. He saw me looking at him and smiled, my lips automatically lifted at him. I turned and pulled out my ear buds. I leaned to whisper in to her ear. “My roommate at 12 o’clock.” She turned to see him. She looked at me and said in joking tone. “I’d so tap that if I wasn’t in the best relationship ever. “ I rolled my eyes at her.

 I put my sunglasses back on and slipped my ear bud’s in. I was listening to Speak Now by Taylor Swift around 15 minutes later humming to myself, when I turned to where they were and I saw they were gone. I gasped out loud. That idiot! I hit Casey in the arm. She looks to where I am pointing. She takes in a deep breath before releasing a sting of curse words. I laugh as we grab out stuff and head into my apartment. I grumbled as I see they aren’t watching T.V like I hoped.

I show Casey into my room and walk to his room. When I walk in I see what I expected. I laugh, “You’re an ass. You know that Grey?” The girl gasps and jumps off him and wraps herself in a sheet and grey lays there fully undressed. “Like what you see?” I gag and laugh, “Hell no” He smirks. I walk out of this room. When I get into my room, which is right across the way. I make a face at Casey, which reflected pure excitement. I start to say something when a door slams and you can here a girl’s cry. Casey laughs, “What happened?” I explained and laughed at her facial expressions. When I am done I say

“Oh my god Case, he is a god”

“I just saw him shirtless!”

“It’s marvelous”

“Oh I know”

“I really like him Case, I don’t know why! He was just about to do some girl and then he kicked her out of our apartment.  I will just end up heartbroken”

“He’s not worth the heartbreak”

“No, he is not but when he touches me my skin feels like it’s on fire and my head spins”

“Don’t fall for him Spence, he is a scumbag player”

“I can’t help who I fall for”

I hear a laugh outside of the door and I walk toward the door and I hear running footsteps. I walk into the living room and I see Gray picking up the remote a little short on breath. I mutter to myself “Eavesdropping? Great. Now he knows how I feel.”

Casey walked out of my room wrapped in my robe. I laugh which causes Gray to turn around a shocked expression on his face. “Gray, this is my best friend, Casey. She is Johnston’s girlfriend from the football team.” He stands to shake her hand with a “Nice to meet you, you are just as beautiful as he says.” She looked at me and said, “This is your arrogant roommate?” He laughed “Yes, it is, he must be trying to impress you so you convince me to date him!” She laughs “In her dreams!” I slapped him in his chest. He faked hurt. I grunted and sat on the couch. He sat next to Casey and me on my other side. I turned to her “Maybe you should invite Johnston?” She laughs, “I already have” Gray laughs, as there is a knock on the door. “You answer it,” I mutter to Casey who is already at the door. I laugh and run to hug Johnston.

Next Chapter, will be either tonight or tomorrow, I thought this will help show you that Grey has well “selective hearing “ and not all he heard was right. I hope you guys like my story! Comment, Vote, Fan!

Xoxo

Lilia