Unexpected Surprise

• Dedicated to To: to of my Closest Friends Maddie and Gillian

\Unexpected Surprises

After a week I got used to living alone. I was still counting the hours until my roommate showed up. She was a Sophomore at Berkley, studying law too. It will be nice to have a little guidance. Sophomore’s start two weeks after us. They started in a week. She will have a week to prepare for classes when she gets here. Class was harder than expected. I was constantly studying. I needed to go to a party I decided to invite Grey once she got here. I laughed, I was counting on her to be insanely nice. I hoped she was. So, so, bad. She should be here in a few minutes.

I heard the door open and a deep voice call “Spencer? Dude can I get a hand?” I cocked my head to the side. Maybe she had a cold? I yelled “Yeah!” I heard her mumble “Girly voice.” I stood straighter at the words? Girly? I walked in to the living room and saw a not a girl but a guy and not just any guy a sexy guy with bronze skin and blonde hair that was flipped to the side. His tight shirt showed off his muscles. I swallowed as his turned to look at me. “Where is Spencer? Are you his girlfriend or something?” I looked at him, put out my hand and said, “I am Spencer Evans.” He looked at me. “Are your serious my roommate is a hot chick.” I looked at him. “I prefer not to be called a ‘Hot chick’.” He put up his hands “I say what I want, chick.”

I rolled walked toward my room. He called me back “Spencer. You said you would help me. A cocky bastard I thought. Just what I need it’s bad enough he is a guy, he obviously loaded and a player. I rolled my eyes and said “whatever, how are we gonna deal with this mix up? I defiantly don’t want to be living with you.” “I don’t care as long as I can sleep and shower, oh and eat. I am fine with living here.” I moaned, seriously he had to want to stay here. I already paid for my first lease of 6 months. I turned to him. “Our lease is 6 months. When we run out, if things are still awful. We will flip a coin and one of us will move out. Got it?”

He laughed “We have six months? Sounds like a deal, unless I can get you in my bed before.” I slapped him. “You don’t talk to me like that, I am not a piece of meat, got it Mr. Lawyer?” He scowled his hand on his cheek. “Got it” he growled. I smiled and added “I am not helping you with that. EVER.” I walked toward my room and shut the door. Locking it I swallowed. Are you serious? I have to get him. Couldn’t I have gotten the girl I was expecting. Of course I couldn’t karma hated me.

I heard the door open and another voice enter. “Yo! Grey, man. I heard there is a gorgues chick in this complex." Grey's reply was "YEAH SHE IS IN MY BEDROOM." As much as I wanted to hit him I wanted to here this conversation. "No, bro I ment you." I heard a growl and a punch. I heard the voice say. "Big Bro it was a joke." I laughed of course he had a brother, I bet he is not as big of a bastard. Or an even bigger one.

I walked out of my room. I heard a that guy say, "Big bro! Your first night at your apartment and you screw a girl? You are a total Ass!" I laughed, "He is but I DEFINATLY did not screw him and I have no plans for it." He laughed "Your cold, The Name's Chandler I am Grey's less of an asshole brother." Laughing I said "I am Spencer, his roommate."

I heard Grey say, "Dude as long as you don't screw her in my apartment I don't care, I don't want to hear her disappointment." I laughed, "You seem quite certain I spread my legs alot, to be honest, boo, I don't " I said ruffling his hair. My hand tingled at the touch. I rolled my eyes, "What do you put in your hair? Electic particles? Freak!' Chandler laughed. He looked at me. "Hey there is a party down the block, wanna go?" I nodded "Give me 30 minutes and I'll be ready. " I felt someone grab my arm. I turned to Grey holding my arm a smirk in his eyes as my arm felt as if it was on fire. "Want some company in the shower? " I pulled away, "No thanks, go find a slut. I'm not interested."

I showered blew dry my hair and straightened the curls out and put on a skin tight bandage dress. I grabbed my clutch an walked out of the door. Both of the heads in the room turned, I could see the drool forming at their mouths. I laughed and said "Let's go" I heard Chandler whisper to Grey "SCORE, I beat you on this one bro" I ignored the comment and walked out the door in to Chandler's car as he started the engine and we drove the 5 miles away to where the party was. I could feel the music vibrate through the car. I got out of the car and breathed in the smell of alchohol and smiled. Chandler grabbed my hand and we walked in to the party.

http://web.photodex.com/view/d8mg928