Tonight, Tonight

• Dedicat lui Gillian cause I know she'll read it and I owe her for telling me something I reg

We're goin' at it tonight, tonightThere's a party on the rooftopTop of the world tonight, tonightAnd we're dancin' on the edge of the Hollywood sign

I don't know if I'll make itBut watch how good I'll fake itIt's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

You got me singin' likeWhoa, come onOh, it doesn't matterWhoa, everybody now, oh

Just don't stop, let's keep the beat pumpin'Keep the beat up, let's drop the beat downIt's my party, dance if I want toWe can get crazy, let it all out

Tonight, tonightThere's a party on the rooftopTonight, tonightAnd we're dancin' on the edge of the Hollywood sign

I don't know if I'll make itBut watch how good I'll fake itIt's all right, all right, tonight, tonightIt's all right, all right, tonight, tonightYeah, it's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

-Tonight Tonight Hot Chelle Rae

I felt the music virbate through my skin. I gripped onto Chandler's hand tighter. I had no idea who these people were. I was alone except for the guy I met and hour ago. Who did I mention happens to be british? He laughed at me as I clung to him avoiding the hammered men who were waiting by the door. "I get us drinks" he said as we settled into a nice spot where there were less, hammered people. 

While I waited for him several guys made passes at me. I ignores them until one, not so hammered guy walked up to me. 

"Hey" he said similing. "Hi" I said. "My name is Benjamin Huston, people call me been." I laughed "I'm spencer, most people call me Spence" "Alrighty Spence. Now that we are on a first name basis can we be on a first date basis?" I thought for a moment he seemed nice and sweet. I said "Yes, we can" We exchanged numbers just in time for Chandler to come back and hand me my drink. He toke one look at Ben and said "You bastard, you have the nerve to show your face around me again? After what you did?" Ben looked taken back "I don't know you" "YOU F*CKING LIAR!" Ben walked backwards toward the door and waved at me motioning to his phone. I nodded still very confused. I turned to Chandler, "What the hell is your problem?" 

He ignored me, and walked toward the exit. "Ask him yourself and also ask him for a ride, I am not capable of giving you a ride home." I stood shocked at his ridiculous actions. I texted Ben and asked him to come back to the party. He was back in 5 minutes.  I decided not to bring up what had just happened. because I don't really know myself.

Ben interuppted my thoughts. "Wanna dance?" I nodded. Tonight Tonight was playing. I used my hips to sawy to the beat. He put his hands on my waist. and danced with me. After a few minutes it turned from dancing to grinding. Serious grinding. I looked up at him smiling and he kissed me. I know feeling something rarely happens, but I litterally felt nothing. I pulled back from the kiss and let go of him.

Tears threatening to push through my eyes. He called from behind, "Darling, I will get you for that." He reminded me to much of a boyfriend I had. A boyfriend I had recently broken up with, no scratch that a boyfriend that broke up with me. then proceeded to jump on heart and turning it to 1000 pieces by making out with my best friend. Well more like forcing himself on her. I saw it myself.

 I walked through the front door and started walking toward my apartment that was a good 10-15 miles away. I toke of my heels so I wouldn't get disgusting blisters. After walking for about and hour I heard a motorcycle pull to a stop, "Hey Baby! Wanna ride?" disgusted I kept walking. The guy yelled "For the first time you haven't had a comeback."

I turned around to be facing Grey. I looked at him and said "Don't give me any shit. Your brother saw me with a guy, Ben, and then abandonded me. THen I kissed ben felt nothing and left." He looked at me, "Ben, Ben who?"

I thought "Ben Huston" He looked at me, "OH SHIT!, stay away from him okay?" I looked at him "Why? Won't anyone tell me why?" He cleared his throat.

"My brother had a very serious girlfriend and he wanted to marry her but they were way to young. They had dated from 6th grade, into senior year. She was starting to get distant and one day her pulled up to her house to surpirse her with a bouquet of her favorite flowers and she was on the bed with Ben Huston, naked." 

"Oh my god di-" He interrupted me, "yah he knew." I hit myself for my stupidity. I cannot believe it. 

"I feel so horrid!" I yelled at no one in particular. Grey put his hand over my mouth. 

"Cut that shit out!" He said "Don't feel sorry for him he is, well was over it until ben showed up. 

I looked at him confused. How did you and your borther get british accents if you went to school here?" 

He laughed, "Nice changing the subject!, we went to first - 5th in London" 

"That is so cool!" I said, "Well I better start walking bye" 

I started walking down the street only to hear "Wait, Wait" 

I turned "What?" 

"I'll take you home, hope on the bike." I thought "how did he know I lusted after a guy on a motorcycle." He laughed "it's quite obvious" 

"Oh crap! I Said that out loud?" "Yup, loud and clear!" I laughed. He turned "Come on, up!" HE grabbed my hand I almost pulled away at the fire on my skin. He looked at me with bewilderment. Did he feel it to? He handed me my helmet and said "Put your arms around my waist. So you don't ya know, fall off" Laughing I said "Alright"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and felt the heat wash through my body. I shook the feelig off, "This guy is a total douche, you don't like him" I thought to myself He revved the bike and we were flying. I felt a rush of adrenaline as the wind whipped my body. I felt his back tense as I wrapped my arms tighter around his stomach, might I had it is very muscular. ;)  After a few minutes we pulled to a stop. 

"How'd you like it?" 

"I am so using you for your bike!" 

He laughed "That's alright by me, but I need to find my brother" 

"Tell him I'm so sorry." 

"alright" 

I unlocked my apartment door ,walked to my room and before my head hit my pillow I was fast asleep dreaming dreams of ...... 

---

A/N 

OH MY GOD! THis took my forever. I really hope this story is succesful! I really hope you guys liked it. I am trying to make my chapters longerr!