23: Ceres: Belinda the White Witch

"Ceres!" Star was panicking. "What the hell did we unleashed?!"

"Um," I knelt down. "I thought the spells were just, spells. Like books or scripts. I had no idea the spells were a girl!"

"Now what?" Star said kneeling down. "What do we do? I think the chaos is over."

"It's not over," I said. "Blake's father may be in hell, but I feel he has a backup. There's always a backup." I looked down at the girl. She has really, long white hair and pale skin. She had some markings all over her body, not all over. But in some places. She looked to be only five.

"What do I do?" Star asked.

"Keep her," I said just as the dark shadow began to rush toward us and began to surround us three. "Told you it's not over this guy really, wants to destroy this world. Well, he may want to make me his." I summon my scythe. "Well, he won't have me. Nor will I let him harm this planet."

"Ah," Star held the girl. "What if she wakes up?"

"Talk to her," I said.

"Okay," Star made a barrier around herself and the child.

I charged toward the shadows. I won't let them get me. I've become stronger. Ain't no one bringing me down. Fighting them wasn't easy. They moved around too much t it was hard to hit them. Not sure what they are. But I think they were reapers. Why would Reapers be working for that man? Aren't they suppose to work for my father? Something wasn't right.

'Daughter of the great reaper!' They talked in unison. 'You shall perish!'

They attacked me all at once. I had to dodge the Reapers attack quickly. Fast ones. It seems they were only after me.

"Why should I perish?" I asked them.

'As long as your on this earth, you are a danger to all humanity!' They said. 'You're a ticking bomb! And you shall die!'

"But I've controlled my powers!" I yelled dodging them. "I won't get killed; I won't kill anyone! I shall protect this world!"

'It doesn't matter!' They said. 'Your powers are unstable. Your anger triggers it! And we won't allow it!'

"Even if you go against my father!" I yelled. "His your leader!"

'Yes!' They yelled. 'We will go against our master!'

They are some tough rebels. And yet, I can't blame them. But they won't kill me. Even if I die, my soul will go to heaven, just as promised. But not just yet. I gripped my scythe from the middle, with both hands. And I began to move it in a circular motion. It started to blow the mist away. I finally got a view of them. Rushing towards them, I snatch their scythes.

"I won't break them," I said. "But I need you all to stop fighting me. I need you all to trust me. Believe me, when I say this; I won't destroy this world. That won't happen."

I gave them their scythe back. The Reapers weren't the backup plan. I turned around. "Ah," Star stood there with the girl in arms. "Ceres, help."

"Don't move," I gripped my scythe. "Hello precious."

"How?" I asked.

"I won't go down so easily," he said. "I ain't that stupid. I feel sorry for the bastard that took my place."

"Let them go," I glared.

"Never," he said. "I want you first." I shook my head. "Don't make it worse."

I was about to give up when I saw the girl's eyes open up. Blind? Her eyes were white. But if she was blind, why was she looking at me? She looked so, sad.

"So what will it be?" I looked at him.

"I won't," I said.

"Fine then," he presses the dagger against Star's throat. But when he was about to slice her throat, the dagger turned into plastic. "What's going on?"

"You are a bad man," if I wasn't paying attention. I wouldn't have heard the girl talk. Her voice sounded like a whisper. "You shall go to hell."

Chains came out of nowhere. And wrapped around Blake's father. But not before holding on to Star's ankle. Star fell dropping the girl. I rushed over and gripped Star. I kicked him in the face, and he let go of me.

"Phew that was close," I chuckled. But my giggles died off when I got dragged. And let me tell you, we were on top of a building. A really, high building. Somehow that bastard managed to fight the chains for a bit only to come back up and drag me.

Well, I'm glad, it was me and not Star again. I tried my best to shake him off. I even gripped on to the edge of the building. I held on for what seemed like forever until my hands gave out. I slide down. Summing my scythe, I tried to use it as a way to stop myself from falling. But it was useless; the building had too many windows and not enough wall. And aside from that, this bastard had his arm wrapped around me.

"If I go down, you'll go down with me!" He laughed.

The fall seemed to go on forever.

"Ceres!" I gasp as I saw Blake. Did he come for me? I reached out my hand.

He grabbed my hand and used his sword to stab his father. The bastard loosens his grip, and I manage to slip away and into Blake's arms. Blake stopped midway, and we just looked down at a black hole opened up and swallow him up.

"I made it on time," Blake said. "You are not going to give your soul up. I won't allow it. The angel has his soul already. So you don't have to give up yours."

I smiled. But that wasn't it.

After that night, all chaos went down. All we needed to do was clean up. And send those who were terrible to a very secure prison. It was as mostly demons.

I sighed, I thought the girl had the spells, but I was wrong.

She was the spells, they're a part of her. She goes by the white witch, Belinda. And it seemed she's older than I had assumed.

Anyways, we had a lot of cleaning to do. The humans could return to their homes. We'll be helping them restore their homes.

But somehow, I felt as if this won't be over, while I'm alive.

"You cannot run from it," Belinda touched my arm. "But you can sleep."

"Huh?" I frowned. "What?"

"If you wish, I could put you to sleep," she said looking at me. It strange, to see her looking at me. She's blind. But she can see, through vibrations. "It will be like a coma. But in your sleep, you'll be able to learn more about that power you hold. Just like me."

"Ah," I looked down. "But I don't want to sleep."

"You have to," she said and grabbed my hand. I was in my old room.

"Hey," I pulled away.

"Don't you want this?" She asked. "I'll help you. Don't you want to be able to control them completely?"

"No," I smiled. "I'll be fine. Besides, I have my family. They'll help me."

I was about to leave when she touched my hand.

"I can't let you," she said. "To keep this world safe, you must learn to control them. You'll only be asleep for a few years. You summon me; I assume you wanted my help. So you'll get my help."

I gasp seeing a very bright light, and I slowly fell and fell and fell...

---------------------------

Uh oh

Do you all think Belinda bad or good?

Two more chapters!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Saya