12: Ceres: Visions

Blake hasn't been in school for three days. So I decided to see him. I cooked him something. With my mother help of course.

"Call if you're coming home," she said.

"Yes," I said and left. I walked toward Blake's home holding the basket. I was so, happy today, yet worry.

I didn't text Blake, but I hope his surprised. I wonder if a Blake is sick. I hope not. I look up at the sky. I hope Blake likes the food.

I sighed and kept walking. I made it just as Blake's mother was walking out with Michael.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Oh Ceres hi," she hugged me. So did Michael. "Are you here to see Blake?" I nodded. "He's in his room; he has a horrible cold. I' taking Michael to the doctors. Make yourself at home. I'll be back later."

"Thank you," I said and walked in. I lock the door as Patricia told me too. Then I made my way up the steps.

As I was walking down the hall, I heard Blake yelling. I got closer to his door and peeked in. He was pacing around talking to someone. Not on the phone. But someone was in the room.

"Oh poor Blake," a female. "Just get the job done."

"Kitty, don't tempt me," Blake said. "Just leave my room!"

"Fine," the girl said. Didn't he call her Kitty?

I waited for awhile before knocking. Blake opened the door. "Ceres," he looked surprised. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Awhile," I said and frowned.

"That, um," he sighed. "It wasn't anyone. It's just a cat that won't leave me alone Kitty is friendly, sometimes."

"Oh," I walked in and sat on the bed. I set the basket down. "Are you sick?"

"Yeah," he coughed. And it sounded awful. "Anyway, you should've had called me so that I could go get you."

"Nah, I wanted to surprise you," I said. "Oh here brought you some food. I hope you like it. My mom helped me make it."

"Thanks," he smiled.

"I meant to ask what happened to your cheek?" I said.

"I cut myself with a knife when I was cutting some fruit for Michael," he said. "My cheek got itchy, and I forgot I had the knife."

"You need to be more careful," I said.

"I will," he sat down and kissed me. But when he leaned over, he winced.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Ah," he chuckled. "I kinda got into a fight, on Monday after school."

"Oh," I frowned. "Be careful, please."

"I will," he hugged me. "Now let's see what you made."

I smiled.

I let him eat while I looked around his room. His walls were plain. No posters. No pictures or anything.

"Your room looks lonely," I said. "Maybe you should put some posters. Or pictures."

"Nah," Blake smiled. "I'm too lazy."

"Really?" I cross my arms. He nodded. "You're so, silly." I sat down.

After he finished, we just laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. It was so, quiet.

Blake turned to me and pulled me close. He then kissed me. I kissed him back. Then I felt his hand go under my shirt. Just like last time. This time we were alone. No one is at home but us. I wasn't ready for this. I was barely 15.

"Ah, Blake ah wait," I stopped him before he could grab anything else.

"Sorry," he kissed me once more before cuddling me. "I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Thanks," I said and kissed his cheek. "So winter break will be fun."

"Yeah, this time I don't have to chase you around," Blake said. I laughed.

"True," I smile. "So don't ruin it. Don't hurt me. Or I'll have to run again."

"I won't, I promise," Blake said.

Ceres cuddle closer all this time she's been running away from him. But now here I was cuddling with him.

"Why did you always pick on me?" I asked. "When I we were little?"

"Hmm," Blake looked at me. "Because at that time, I was just a dumb kid. A misbehaving kid."

"Ah," I smile. "That's why you stuck gum on my hair. I had a boy haircut through the whole school year."

"My bad," Blake chuckle. "I apologize."

"Apology accepted," I giggle.

He yawned.

"Let's take a nap together," Blake said. I nod.

I removed my shoes and slipped under the covers. Now I felt sleepy. We cuddle Blake fell asleep first. Then I.

But I couldn't sleep. I had another dream or vision though this one wasn't scary. It was a typical dream.

I was in a cemetery. And there was a single grave. And I couldn't make out the name for it was scratched off. But it had a date. And that date hasn't come yet. It was after new years. And new years hasn't happened. Who died, I wonder. Or who's going to die?

Can I prevent it? Is this why I see this? I looked down and saw a teddy dress as a reaper. I reached down to pick it up, but it moved far. Everything seems so far now.

Next thing I knew I was awake. I sat up and looked down at Blake still sleeping.

Why did I have that dream? Well I think their visions. Yup, visions. I wonder if it's someone I know that's going to die. I hope not, I wouldn't be able to bare it. Everyone I know is important to me. My family and friends mean everything to me. I would lose myself if one of them died. But there was a teddy bear dress as a reaper. No it couldn't be my little brother. He can't die. But the teddy had a reaper theme. Someone in my family, who's young. This was all so confusing. I need to know who's going to die. So that I can stop it from happening. Maybe dad knows. His a reaper. Doesn't he have a list of those who's going to die?

I'll have to ask. Also, I never asked Blake about the string. I'll have to ask him that too. I have a list of questions. I'll have to write them down so that I won't forget. I laid back down and cuddled up to Blake. For now, I'll enjoy this day.

-------------

Sorry that the chapters are short. But I don't know what to write.

Also, I'm writing Sammy. So it's why it's taking a while to update. But I will. And as for Sammy the story. I'm working on it. In three days I'll upload it.

Hage a nice day!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Saya