11: Blake: Omar The Angel

It was not good. When did Ceres get naked?! Why are her clothes on the floor? But we couldn't have done anything, Michael was sleeping in between us. And where is Ceres?

I got up, making sure not to wake Michael up. We had school today; I look at the clock it was 5 am in the morning. Enough time.

"Hi," Ceres came into the room wearing my clothes. "I think we slept through the whole day, until morning. My parents will be pissed." She chuckled. "I have to go home."

"Yeah, let me get dress," I said and went to look for clothes. After I got ready, we headed out. Michael had woken up and gone to my mother.

"I'll return your clothes," Ceres said.

"Yeah," I smiled. "You can keep my clothes if you want." She held my hand as we walked to her home.

When we arrived, her father was in the living with two other guys. I assume we're his minions. Ha, minions. Also, it seems they had taken the barrier down since I didn't get bump down.

"Ceres?" Her father seemed oddly calm.

"Yeah," Ceres didn't even look at him. "I overslept, nothing happened. Michael was in bed with us. Blake's little brother."

"Alright," her father glared at me. I only grin.

"I'll wait," I said.

"Okay," Ceres smiled and walked upstairs to get ready.

I had to stand there enduring the glared from all three men's.

"David, Andrew," Ceres mother walked in. "Don't make him uncomfortable. Blake hi, here." She handed me a cup of juice. "Come have breakfast. I assure you, this three won't do anything."

"Ah thanks," I smiled and drank the juice. Ceres mother led me to the kitchen where I sat and ate some pancakes.

Ceres walked into the kitchen.

"Oh," she smiled and sat next to me. "Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome, and I'm not mad that you stay the night," her mother said. "Just can you not run off like that."

"I won't," Ceres said. "I was just angry."

"Alright," her mother is sweet.

After we finished eating, we left the house and walked to school.

Her father wanted to drive us. But Ceres said no.

And so we walked to school. On the way there, we bumped into Ceres friend, Star. I glared. Star smiled.

"Hey," she hugged Ceres. "Oh hey, Blake."

"Oh hi," I smiled back.

"Let's go," Ceres said.

The three of us walked to school. It was frustrating for me. Once at school Star went to her class. I was thankful. I couldn't endure her anymore.

Through the whole day, I felt unease maybe because some were after me. Twice someone put a needle in my food and my shoe. And that wasn't just a regular needle. It was a poison needle. One that could kill me easily with one touch and I knew who was responsible.

"So your staying?" Ceres asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I'll see you later." I kissed her.

"Okay," she smiled and walked toward the car. Her father had picked her up.

After she was gone, I went in search of Star. I knew where she was. In the library. She's always there.

I found her, on the back shelves. The library teacher wasn't there.

"You," I pushed her hard against the books causing some books to fall off the shelf. "If you think, you can easily get rid of me. You're wrongly mistaken. I won't go down easily. Ceres is my girlfriend now. It's only a matter of time before I get her to trust me truly. You, nor anyone will stop me."

"I will stop you," Star struggled.

"No you won't," I said. "Not unless I tell Ceres what you are. That you attacked me that one time and that you've been in her room. So don't push me, you damn witch!"

"I won't let you harm her," Star glared. "I won't let you destroy her."

"Try and stop me," I said. "A low witch like you isn't powerful enough to stop me."

"You just watch me," she said.

I gripped her wrists tightly and pulled her closer.

"If you get in my way," I gripped her chin. "I'll be sure to make your life a living hell." I let get go. "See you around." I left her.

Star wasn't human. Nor is she a teen. She's been around longer than Ceres. Star hasn't been active at all. She became active the moment Ceres started high school.

I sighed and walked home. But I didn't get far I was shot at I fell back and held my shoulder. A white arrow stuck out from my right shoulder. I looked up and saw the man that damn angel again.

"You think this will kill me!" I yelled. I ripped the arrow out, even if it burned my hand. "I will make you regret it." The sky turned dark as I flew up. "No one shoots at me!"

"I won't allow you to darken, Ceres heart," the angel said. "I will finish you today!"

"Try!" I summon my sword. "I will cut those pretty wings of you. No, I'll pluck your feathers one by one!"

I flew toward him and aimed my sword at his shoulder. I miss, and he pointed at me. He hit me. I'll admit I wasn't good at fighting, especially with swords. I didn't have enough training.

"You will fall!" The angel yelled and aimed an arrow at me. I dodged.

The arrow disappeared before hitting the ground.

We went it like crazy people. But no matter what he wouldn't go down. No, we're in an open field. There I touched the ground.

"I won't give up," I breathed heavily. "Until I see you down!" I was about to attack, the same time as him. But someone came in between us.

"Enough!" Ceres father. "Omar!" The angel tensed and concealed his weapon.

"How did you know?" The angel, Omar asked. He removed his mask. Yeah, this angel had his face cover.

"It's obvious since you haven't let the house," Anthony said. "You been with my wife, for a long time now. And you're the one that put the barrier around the house."

"I apologize," Omar said.

"This isn't over!" I yelled. "You think you can just walk away like nothing!"

"Enough Blake," Anthony pointed his scythe at me. "Don't make me regret letting you date my daughter. Drop your weapon." I had no choice but to drop it I was wounded.

Well, I didn't drop it; I just put it away. "I will get you," I said. "That's a promise."

"Go home Blake," Anthony told me. "Now."

"Fine," I growled and flew home.

I'll get them. No one attacks me and gets away. I'll crush that angel next time I see him.

Mark my word, I'll end his life. I'll torture him. Once this world is under our control, no one will stop me.

----------------

Oh, Blake is angry! What will he do now?

And 1k followers! I'm happy!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Saya