EXTENDED SUMMARY

Always remember; we protect those who cannot protect themselves. Please, stay alive for me, Cassie. I love you. Always and forever.

▃▃▃

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED to her family, she decided to leave Beacon Hills for a while. It was too painful for her if she had to stay in a town where her mother and twin died. The town where all the bad and good memories occurred, but mostly unexpected. The town where a bunch of supernatural things happening. The town which could drive you crazy because the creatures that lived in it.

What about her? Well, for now, she was pure a human. She didn't have any supernatural powers. She didn't have the talent to become a Hunter. Literally, she was just an ordinary girl, free from any supernatural things, or so she thought. So, what was the point if she stayed there? She couldn't help her friends against the supernatural creatures. She couldn't do anything useful for her friends.

However, deep in her soul there was something quite dangerous. Something that made her different from the other. No one knew about it, even herself. Not until a certain family member, Kate Argent, leaving her a clue through a letter she wrote a few years ago.

You're not like them, you are different, Cassandra. You're not a Werewolf or a Banshee or other supernatural creatures. You're not born to be a Hunter, but more than that.

All you have to do is find out, what exactly is there in you.

Something that is not evil, but treacherous.

That's why she returned to the Beacon Hills and tried to live as normally as she could without having to think about the power that exist within her. She didn't want anyone to know about it, not even her best friends. If only she knew that there was someone who could awaken her power, and that person was Theo Raeken.

▃▃▃

This is my first ever Teen Wolf book, so please be nice and sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling issues :)