Chapter 7: Under the Sky

Hello, minna~! ♥ Here is the next chapter!  You guys wouldn't believe how creeped-out I am!  Last night I saw my sister downstairs, and she was sleep walking!  When she went up the steps, I saw her go into her room and I followed her.  When I re-opened her door, she was in bed!  I woke her up and told her what happened; it was so creepy!!  We've known for awhile she could sleep walk, but...it's still REALLY creepy, especially since I saw it with my own eye for the first time!

Lol, onto the dedication...  I dedicate this chapter to kitcat5510; she's a great writer, ne?  Be sure to fan her, and read her stories!  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and from celebration of 365 followers, I'm going to publish double chapters today!  So be looking out for the next chapter soon!  Feedback is very much appreciated, and until next time!

яу-¢нαи,

❝тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя❞

======================================================================

"W-What happened to Natsu?!"  Happy exclaimed, stopping in shock.

Erza jerked towards Lores.  "Lores!  What happened?"

Lores' teeth were clenched.  "Vallen must've taken him to his next obstacle."

"We need to find him!"  Wendy exclaimed.

"Give me a minute...no matter where in the Black Stars Natsu goes, we should be able to see him..."  Lores murmured, closing his eyes to focus.

A breeze built and lifted Lores' cloak off the ground, but then quickly disappeared in reaction to Lores' magic.

"There."  Lores replied.

Everyone turned to the screen, which rippled, and and then showed Natsu again, who was unconscious.

"He's..."  Erza started, confused.

"In Earthland?!"  Everyone exclaimed in surprise.

"It's an illusion."  Loren replied, and they all relaxed.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Natsu was lying flat on his back when he woke.  When he opened his eyes, Natsu realized he was laying on white stone, with a few ruined columns and walls around him.  Grass grew in between the cracks of the bricks, and the sun shined over the top of a seperated wall.  Birds chirped, like Natsu was back on Earthland again.  If he looked past the ruins around him, a wide open green field stretched far across the horizon.  Trees were also in the distance, but mostly fields.  Hills rolled across the grass, which was blowing in the peaceful breeze.

How long had Natsu been out?  And where the heck was he, anyway?  Looking around for a moment, annoyance formed in the pit of Natsu's stomach.  It was most likely the next obstacle that bastard Vallen was laying out for him.

Expecting a fight, Natsu stood, wondering who his next opponent would be.  Would it be Erza?  Gray?  Whoever it was, Natsu had to win it in order to get to Lucy.  He didn't care if it was another fight, a test or whatever he had to do.

But...now that he thought about it...

Could it be that Natsu would fight Lucy?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Natsu sat in the infirmary, sitting next to Lucy's bedside.  Since he had taken those medicinal pills, he didn't feel the sea-sickness at all.  Lucy was really smart to make something like that.  But, at the same time, she got sick from testing them.