Chapter 11: Apparition of True Feelings

Ohaiyo, minna-san! ♡ Here is the next chapter!  I was watching NaLu videos on YouTube, and realized how much I missed the anime! ;A;  So, I think I'm going to re-watch the whole Infinity Clock Arc!  Not just because it's my favorite arc and a NaLu one, but it'll also help me with my writing.  Sometimes I feel like I stray from their personalities...I'm not saying now, just sometimes. c:  I dedicate this chapter to starryflames.  She's a great person, and deserves every follow out there!!  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and remember; feedback is very much appreciated!  Until next time, minna!

яу-¢нαи,

тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя ☆

=======================================================================

"Oi, Natsu!  Get ahold of yourself!"  Gray exclaimed, though he knew it was useless to try and reach him.

"H-He just collapsed!"  Wendy exclaimed.

"Nat-zu!"  Happy replied, his face nervous.

"I knew it..."  Lores replied, his eye narrowed.  "It was the dreams next."

"Dreams?"  Carla asked, intruiged.

Lores turned to them.  "Vallen's going to make Natsu go through states of mind; it'll test his feelings for all of this.  He'll have nightmares, dreams; the illusions will be tempting to snare."

"That shouldn't be hard for Natsu to break through..."  Erza replied.  "His strong will will help, won't it?"

"Actually..."  Happy started, looking at the ground sadly.

Everyone turned to him in surprise.

"He has been having a nightmare lately..."  Happy murmured, his arms by his sides.

"Really?"  Wendy replied.

"Knowing Natsu, it must've been hard to go through if he had it multiple times."  Carla replied.

"What was it about?"  Erza asked, looking at Happy.

Happy looked unsure, and shrugged.  "Natsu never told me."

"I see..."  Lores replied.  "If this nightmare was never resolved, then there just might be a problem with Natsu inside those mirages."

"He'll still break through!"  Happy suddenly exclaimed.  "This is Natsu we're talking about, right?  He's got to..."

There was a small silence.

"The time can be different in the Black Stars."  Loren replied.

"Eh?"  Everyone replied.

"Let me explain,"  Loren replied.  "Illusions can really confuse one's mind.  For example in Natsu's case, he's facing illusions.  So, in his mind, it could be one day to him, but in reality it could be three to four days."

"Oh no...!"  Wendy replied, gasping slightly.

Gray shook his head.  "One problem after the other..!"

Loren looked at them all.  "Vallen isn't the kind of person to go easy on his opponents."

"And Natsu knows that."  Erza replied.  "He knew what he was getting in to."

There was a small silence, and they all hoped Natsu would wake soon.

_________________________________________________________________________________

When Natsu opened his eyes, he was in a field of white.  It was snowing; which was strange because it didn't feel cold as it touched his skin.  Sitting up, Natsu looked around, but didn't see anything that stood out.