Why am I always in hurry?

"Hey Kathryn!I will stay at Linn's today."I said as soon as I picked up the phone.

"I might as well not come drummy, I have some work pending.I will stay with my friend"Kathryn said,finishing with a long sigh.

"You sound stressed,everything's fine?"I asked.

"Obviously.Everything is alright.Don't worry drummy" Kathryn replied,I can tell she is smiling at the other end.

"Don't smile Kathryn.And don't call me drummy."I said, smiling myself. Why am I smiling?

Kathryn laughed and said "Okay.Take care."

"Okay.Bye."I replied and hung up.

The book was still lying on the floor.I bent to pick it up..I found that it was a diary.The handwriting in it was familiar. Oh!Its Linn's handwriting.

Time doesn't really seem to be in my favor. First my mother and now .. How stupid of me to feel for someone who doesn't even count me as a girl. I am nothing for him. It really hurts to see him with other girls.I never knew his smile,his words, his playfulness will affect me like hell. There's no difference between me and all the clingy girls.At least they show what they feel...

"What are you doing under the bed?"Linn said,entering the room.

I threw the diary under the bed with a swift push and said, "Nothing,let's go.Are you ready?"

I stood up to see Linn.

Wicked!

Linn doesn't looks like Linn.I mean she looks sexy like hell in her short,really short black sleeveless dress that fits her body perfectly showing her long legs and her black heels.Her lips were covered in shades of red and her eyes,I don't know what she have done to it, it looks extremely smoky.Her brown hair cascading freely.

"Will you close your mouth Evy?Its fucking irritating.Do I look that bad? " Linn said,looking down at her.

I didn't know my mouth was open all this time.

"Oh no Linn.You look sexy like hell.I know all the boys are going to drool over you tonight.You win this challenge.No doubt." I said, still amazed at Linn.

With a little bow,Linn said"Let's go.Kemp is waiting for us downstairs."

Not waiting for me Linn turned to show her exposed back.

"You are going to catch cold.Carry a pullover." I said,walking after Linn slowly.Blame the heels I am wearing.I don't know how will I manage myself in these stupid heels.

"Its okay.I can handle"Linn said, ignoring my advice.

The way I am dressed and the way I am walking in these heels , no doubtedly, is making me look like Linn's bodyguard.But I am okay with it as Linn really needs a bodyguard tonight.

Kemp was waiting for us leaning on his shiny bluish black R8 . I can't deny he looked handsome in his coat and jeans. His dark brown hair rough but managed.

"Hey boss!"Kemp said, smiling at me.

Turning his gaze towards Linn Kemp said nothing.He was just staring at her. His mouth open in small o .Linn waved her hand infront of his face.

"Oh heeyy Linn!"Kemp stuttered.

"Hi" Linn muttered.

"You look umm..I don't know great"Kemp managed to say, his grey eyes sparkling with suprise.

"Umm..Thanks" Linn said, shades of red arising on her cheeks.

Oh!My best friend is blushing.

"Kemp is the first one to drool over you Linn.Count one."I said, interrupting their little staring competition.

Kemp seemed puzzled while Linn laughed at my statement.

"Let's go" Linn said while Kemp was still busy staring at my best friend.

Kemp took off his coat and gave it to Linn "Its cold out here.Take it"

How sweet!

Linn took it and covered herself.

"Okay..let's go"I said, running and taking a seat backside.

I don't want be the stick of the cotton candy, I mean I don't want to disturb them.

Evelyn! You are thinking too much, they are just old buddies,I scolded myself. But I don't know why but I wish they were couple. They look so cool and cute together.

Enough!

I was enjoying the view outside. New York is busy like ever.

OH! We will reach my home this way.Out of curiosity I asked, "Where are we going scumbag?"

"It's just a minute from here." Kemp replied, not giving more information.

Kemp stopped infront of FRIENDS cafe.

"What? Party is in here.I didn't know it had enough space for partying"I said,exchanging puzzled look with Linn.I am sure Linn is thinking the same.

"Huh!No no.Its in there." Kemp said, pointing to the same huge house infront of the cafe where nobody lived till today,I guess.

The gate opened welcoming us.Taking U-turn from there, we entered the glamorous place.

I always wanted to know how was the house from inside since I shifted here six months back.

Leaving us on the front of house,Kemp excused himself to park the car.

Linn handed him his coat as soon as Kemp joined us.

The fountain in front of the house was complimenting the fine evening.The house was beyond my imagination.I mean it was nothing like home,it was more like a club. No furnitures, just lights all around. Servers were here and there serving foods and two bars were situated on two ends. Whoever live here is surely a party freak!

"Welcome! Sir is waiting for you at the bar there" a man said,pointing towards the bar.

Holy Pasta! He is the same man who danced like crazy in the party where I met Kemp and Dylon first.

What is he doing here?

Kemp nodded his head and said, "C'mon,let's meet the host of the party.I will introduce you two with my friend."

Being a curious cat, I asked Kemp as soon as we started to walk "Who is that man?He was dancing like crazy in the party where we met for the first time,wasn't he?"

"Oh yeah! He is assistant of my friend."Kemp said.

"But why was he dancing ..

"Hey man!"Kemp shouted ignoring me.

Aiden..What is he doing here? Is he the host of this party?

I looked at Kemp but he was still ignoring my look.

Oh! So this was the reason that the scumbag was ignoring me when I asked him about his certain friend.

How can Kemp do this to me when he knew I don't freaking go along with the asshole?

****

Dear readers,
Party is yet to come. Excited? Well, I am excited.Please don't give up on my story.
Thank you!
Lots of Love

Also,don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.