Chapter 11

Harveys POV

I shut the door with a quiet click and leaned my back against it. I feel horrible and angry at the same time and its driving me insane; first the look on his face when I told him I wasnt gay just gave me horrible chills that went straight to my heart, then when he just started yelling at the paps I just couldn't make up my mind whether I should be angry with him or myself. I heard him screaming into a pillow and my heart shattered; it's my entire fault and I know it, there is nothing anyone can say or do to make me think differently. I heard an attention getting cough from in front of me so I looked up to see Louis standing there with a bag in his hand.

"Sorry" I mumbled and moved out of his way. "I was just leaving anyway." He chuckled softly.

"No I think you were having a debate with yourself about something. What happened?" I sighed, this problem is going to affect the rest of one direction and not just Zayn and I.

"We had a fight in public and then the stupid pap turned up and started asking all these stupid questions and Zayn went of his head at them." I looked up into his eyes that held humour along with something else I couldn't understand.

"Zayn likes to make small petty fights into big dramas; what was it this time? You told him you hate the colour black? You love chicken more than steak?" He was grinning ear to ear by the end of that sentence.

"I told him I wasn't gay" His smile dropped like a plane when it has no wings. "I didn't even mean it; it was just a stupid slip of the tongue." He shook his head, I have never seen him this serious before and it was creeping me out.

"What are you doing out here then? You should be in there with him telling him how wrong you were and that you love him." I walked towards the door again but then quickly spun around to face him again. Don't even bother denying that you love him, it's written all over your face; I'm surprised that Zayn hasn't figured it out already." Is it really that clearly written on my face? He nodded like I had just said it out loud but really he was just guessing my thoughts.

I turned around and leaned my head against the door trying to convince myself that I was doing the right thing by going back in there. I put my hand on the door hand and slowly opened slowly stepping in and closing the door behind me.

I walked into the lounge where Zayn was before I left but he wasn't there, so I walked on into the kitchen. "It's about time you fucking got her Louis." Zayn said turning around and stopping in his tracks. "Sorry I thought you were Louis he was meant to be here five minutes ago." I guess Louis must have been the person Zayn was texting on our way in. "I thought you left." I shook my head.

"I was going too but I couldn't bring myself to just leave things how they were." He lifted an eyebrow.

"It wasn't your fault so if anyone should be apologizing it should be m-" I cut him off.

"If I hadn't of lied to you we would be in this situation right now." He gave me a confuse look that made me loose the words that where planning on coming out of my mouth next. What I did next wasn't planned at all but I can't say I didn't like this better. I ran up to him and slammed my lips to his in a heated kiss. I wrapped my hands in his hair messing it up more than it already was; his hands found my waist and pulled me closer.

Before it could get any more heated then it already was I pulled away and stepped back. "I'm not gay" I told him before running out of the house but not before punching Louis in the face. "That's for putting that idea in my head, I just ruined everything."

I ran and cried and to make things worse it started to rain.

I made my way back to the park that this horrible day started at and stood still in the pouring rain. It was like I could hear a sad song playing in the back ground but it wasn't really there even if I could hear it word for word.

I started dancing feeling all my anger rush into moves. To others it might seem like I'm just a loony dancing in the rain but to me it made me feel better, it was my way of cooling off.

I stopped dancing and looked up at the sky. I was soaked from head to toe and everywhere in between. I felt an arm slip around my waist and instantly I knew who it was. He spun me around to face him and then dipped me backwards starting up the familiar dance.

It was perfect.

He was perfect.

---

Hope again guys :) I have always wanted to write a scene where the two main characters dance in the rain and I thought that then was the perfect timing :) I hope you all liked it :)

This kind of seems like it is all over the place, its not its just that Harvey and Zayn are really blind and even when they kiss and then run they don't realize that the other actually like each other.