Chapter 9

Harvey's POV

'Thank you, thank you!' I had just finished the ending of my famous ballet routine that I was performing at the biggest ballet theatre in the world. People cheering for me and throwing roses on the stage; it's a dream come true. I heard music start to play for my next performance but it wasn't the right music, and then there was the singing...

'Truly, madly, deeply

I am foolishly completely fallen

And somehow you caved all my walls in

Baby say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply

In love'

I turned around to see the five guys I have gotten so used too, singing in the shape of a small triangle with Zayn at the point holding his hand out to me; at least I think it's to me. I turn around to see if someone was behind me and of course, there was. He was small with white blond hair and sparkling blue eyes, skinny but not too skinny; all that made him beautiful. Zayn walked over to him and pulled him into a loving kiss that made me cry because that's what I have been dying for, for as long as I have known him.

I jumped awake sweating my blanket lying on the floor next to me and my pillow next to it; my phone was ringing so I looked at my alarm clock to read the time. The glowing green lights read three am and I wasn't impressed, who calls someone this time of the night if it wasn't important? What if it is important? I quickly grabbed it and answered it without looking at the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey bee!" My eyebrows furrowed on their own accord.

"Zayn? What do you think you're doing ringing me at this time of the morning?"

"I missed you?" His wording was all slurred

"Are you drunk?"

"No?" he giggled.

"Where are you?" Shit I don't have a car I can't get him.

"I'm not at the park down the road from that new club, so don't look there." That's only a block away so if I start to walk now I will get there in about maybe ten minutes at the max.

"Zayn I'm coming to get you so stay where you are. Why are you even at that park Zayn?"

"I got kicked out of the club for peeing on the bar?" I sighed.

"I'm on my way."

*

Ten minutes later I was dressed in my black skinny jeans and my purple hoddie looking around the park for Zayn. I heard giggling behind me so I turned around to see a shadow quickly hide behind the big oak tree. He is acting like he is two.

"Zayn come here now." Nothing not even a noise. "I will give you a lolly pop?" That did it he came flying at me nagging for the lolly I told him I have. I grabbed his wrist to keep him from running away again. "I don't have any lolly pops on me Zayn. Come on we need to get you into a shower you stink." He giggled, it was a cute giggle that made me laugh; it wasn't something you would expect to come from a guy like him.

"Are you going to join me sexy?" I blushed hard, lucky for me it's dark and he is drunk.

"No, now come on."

I finally got him into my house and up the stairs, almost waking up everyone in the house. I turned the shower on for him and got him undressed until he only had his underwear on.

"Take those off before you get in. I will be waiting in my bedroom that is straight out of that door." I pointed to the door that leads to my bedroom, the only door in the room. He started to take his tight black boxers off so I quickly ran out of the room shutting the door behind me.

I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling ten minutes later when the door to the bathroom opened and out came a shivering and naked Zayn. I quickly covered my eyes and jumped up. "You didn't leave me a towel." He sound a little more sober then he did before his shower. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a towel trying hard not to look lower than his neck but, my eyes didn't agree and went a little lower.... Okay a lot lower. The white towel I had given him fell in front of the area I was looking at and I blushed a deep red looking back up into his eyes. He smirked at me a bit; I quickly turned around and went to my double bed that is placed against the wall in the centre of the room. The bed dipped next to me and I looked to my side only to see Zayns dark brown eyes looking into mine. His hand came up to my face and stroked my cheek softly. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met." I blushed again.

"Thank you?" He chuckled. "How drunk are you?" I mumbled.

"Not very anymore" His head shifted closer to mine that not even a finger could fit in between our faces. I leaned forwards until our heads rested against each other's and our noses where touching; my eyes fluttered closed as lips grazed lightly against mine. I moved my lips gently back but it wasn't enough and he must have thought the same thing because the next thing I knew I was lying on my back with Zayn's half naked body on top of mine and his lips pressed hard against my own pair. I wrapped one arm around his neck and one around his waist pulling him closer.

"Hmm" I rolled us over so I was straddling his hips and running my hands up his naked chest and up into his hair. His hands ran down my back and onto my butt then gave it a squeeze. I rolled my hips down and I moaned loudly pushing me down again but harder. I quickly jumped up realizing what was happening. "Um- I-"

"I will call Liam to come pick me up. Thanks for the shower." He quickly put his clothes back on and quietly left.

"Shit"

*

Today's my only day off for the next week and I was planning on making the most of it when I got a phone call from One Directions manager saying that Zayn and I had to go for a picnic in the park and share a few kisses; it ruined my day completely and that's how I ended up here walking through a public park holding hands with Zayn with a picnic basket in his other hand.

"Is here alright?" He pointed to a sunny spot where everyone would be able to see us if they just happened to glance around. I sighed and nodded 'I would rather not be here' I said to myself in my head. If it was any other day before last night I wouldn't mind just chilling here with Zayn but after that kiss I can't seem to look him in the eyes. "You could be a little more enthusiastic." He mumbled.

"I'm not gay."

---

Ouch poor Zayn.... I kind of enjoyed writing this chapter even if it wasn't overly happy. I know it has been a long time but unfortunately destiny hasn't been able to come on and might not be on for a while, we do have some chapters already pre-written so you will still get to read her chapters until she comes back  .... love hope :)