~Important News~

Hey everyone, its Hope here. 

You have all probably noticed that this book hasn't been updated in 2 years. (I'm very sorry about that by the way) The reason for that was I couldn't bring myself to come on this account anymore. Destiny was having a hard time outside of wattpad and there was nothing I could do to help her but be her friend and talk to her as often as I could. We live on the opposite side of the world so it wasn't like I could visit her and help her through the tough times. She told me one day that she was leaving wattpad and she wasn't going to come back, she told me that this book was mine and I could do as I pleased with it. I tried talking her out of it but she never came back on wattpad. I had hoped that she would return one day but its been over 2 years and she still has not come back. This broke my heart and I felt as though writing this book without her was not right, that is why I have waited so long to come onto this account.

At this moment in time I will not be continuing to write as I have another account with wattpad that I write my own works on and I am struggling with them too. Even now, thinking about writing this book without her saddens me but I know she wanted me to finish it. So let me think this through properly and finish up a couple of my own works that I have in the making and then I will choose if I continue writing this book or not.

Thank you to all those lovely people that have read this book and thank you even more to those people that voted and left wonderful comments. I do admit, I have not read them all yet but I will be making my way through them in the coming weeks. So please feel free to read this book up to its last update and then when you go to bed at night think of different ways this book could go and then message me. I would love to know what you all think.

Love you all heaps, Hope xx