Training for the final round. (Sasuke's point of view.)

Start from the beginning

"How do you know this?" I flicked my eye brow up a hitch yet kept my face blank.

"I was curious so I ran a back round check. Now the only thing on my mind is her eyes, speaking of eyes you should use your Sharingan for what I'm about to teach you." My brow slid down again as he spoke, losing the blank look and turning it to a determand expression.

A few hours later and I went home, silently because it was getting dark by now so I didn't see anyone I know. I walked through the halls of my house seeing all of the photo's of my parents, my brothers photos shattered inside the frames, the cracks of shards tricking eyes to make the pictures look deformed. I snapped my head away from them trying to avoid anger and walk to my room.

I lay down on my bed and stared up at the sealing. The wood made patterns of brown, earthy colours and shapes of messy ovals and swirls, making my eyes hurt so I turned over to my side making them hit the photo of my team. Naruto and Sakura are so annoying and get in my way easily but I've grown attached to them in a way. God knows how but I have. "What's with me today?" I hissed at myself. Finally after about another hour of thinking what was wrong with me I felt my eye lids grow heavy and sleep came for me in a peacful haze of black

"Uncle? Auntie? What's going on?" I asked in a horrified shriek. Please say this is a genjutsu, please say it's a genjutsu! I screameed in my head those words overe and over again. I saw a flash of black on the roof top of a near by building as my sight swung by the sight. I turned my head back to see nothing there. I ran as fast as I could down to my house. "Mother, Farther!" I almost yelled with tears stinging my eyes as they threatened to pour over my cheeks. I came to the door and tried opening it but I froze. "Dont' be scared, don't be scared!" I finally caught my courage and swung the doors open to reviel a puddle of blood, sickening my lungs with it'd sent and the bodies of my parents laying over it in eternal sleep. "No! What is going on! Mother! Farther!" I screamed. I noticed the shaddow behind them move and I flinched in fear as I hit my back to the doors behind me. "Itachi! What happened? I just got back to-" I saw a flash of meatal fly right by me and turned to see a kuni sticking out of the wall. I turned back to Itachi and heard the short sleeve of my top rip to show me a scratch of crimsen pour out of me. "I-Itachi? What is going on?" I grabbed hold of my shoulder as I finally recignised psychal pain on top of psychological and emotional pain like layers of sheets and blankets of a winter made bed.

"Litttle brother." He spoke in a venomous voice of pain to my ears.

I shook my head in disbelief. It couldn't be, my brother loves Mother and Farther and me! "Did you?"

"Yes"

My breath hitched at his contaminated words."W-why?" 

"To test the limitations of power." No flinch, no twitch, no movment to indicate that this was any lie or anything!

"No, no, no, it can't be! You're out of your mind!" I yelled to just collide with his fist to my stomach, bending me forward over his arm to make the pain pause my breathing pattern.

"You're out of you mind!" I screamed, sitting up covered in warm sweat and a heavy breath. "You're out of your mind." I whispered again clutching at my heart, scrunching up my shirt. Another one, I can't stop the replay in my head, it just goes on and on! Fucking hell what is wrong with me!? I'll kill him, I'll kill him and I'll make it as painful as possible!

My breath slowed, as did my heart as my short nails barly managed to scratch at it. I sighed and turned obver to my side to see the picture of my team again. It's still night but I need air. I got dressed and slammed the door behind me, not caring if anyone around heard.