Chapter 32

The picture above is what Nicole is wearing to the dinner at Nicolas house.

I knock and I quickly hear steps running to the door and Nicolas sister opens up the door and says "Hey ! Nice to see you again"
"Hello" I say politely.
Nicolas and his parents come and as soon as his mom sees me she hugs me and says "Hello thank you for coming" she says and she looks at me like I'm a diamond.
"Son she is more beautiful than what you described" says his dad as he looks at me and shakes my hand softly.
"Hello Mr and Mrs Jones. I brought these flowers for you Mrs Jones." I say as I smile and hand her the flowers.

"Oh my god they're gorgeous thank you!" She takes the flowers and smiles at me. Wow his family is so nice to me.
"Well shall we?" Mrs. Jones says as she leads me to the dining table. We sit down ready to eat. "You know I'm so glad that your here , your like the only girl I see Nicolas has settled down for and since he met you his grades have improved so much! He has never brought a girl here for dinner or something this serious. " Mrs. Jones says with sparks in her eyes. "He only used to take girls to his room " she whispers to me and Nicolas says "Mom!" Me and Mr. Jones laugh and his sister says "True"

"So how's school?" Mrs. Jones asks.
"Great. I'm the highest classes."
"Oh really?" Mr. Jones says.
"Yes. I take school very seriously. When I grow up I want to be a doctor so I have to work hard. "
"That's really good to hear. It's great that you have a plan" Mr. Jones says.
"Yeah my dad owns a company and my mom is an architect and my brother is the heir for my dad's company since he's the oldest and male. So I actually have to work for my career"
"Well you got a good family there" Mr. Jones says as he eats his piece of meat. We talk and share stories and jokes and have a good time.

After we eat I help Mrs. Jones wash the dishes while Nicolas and his dad talk in the living room.
"I like you" Mrs. Jones says.
"Thank you Mrs. Jones"
"Oh please call me Ashley"
"Sure Ashley" I say as I laugh.
"I think your amazing for my son" I smile at her comment and she smiles at me. "I'm glad he met you. Because of you , he's a better him. I'm happy to see my son finally settle down."
"I love him a lot "
"I know you do" she says as she puts her hand on my cheek.

Nicolas POV

"So what do you think of her dad?" I ask.
"She's beautiful"
"Yeah?" I say as I smile and lay back on the living room couch.
"I'm happy to see you this happy. Because of her your life turned around. I finally see the son I knew you would turn out to be"
"Thank you dad" I say as I smile.
I'm glad my dad like her and my mom obviously does judging from the way she acts around Nicole and my sister I've been knowing she likes Nicole. I'm happy.

Nicole POV

When I'm ready to go Mrs. Jones and Nicolas sister hug me and I hug them back. Mr. Jones shakes my hand softly and I say "Thank you for dinner it was delicious" I say as I smile kindly.
"Oh no it was our pleasure" says Mrs. Jones and Mr. Jones nods.

I leave and I drive home and when I get home I go to my room and I get a text from Nicolas.

They loved you -Nicolas.

Really? -Me

Yeah -Nicolas

I'm glad. I liked them too they were really nice to me -Me

I love you baby girl - Nicolas

I love you too baby - Me

I shower and put on my pajamas and go to sleep.

Next day (Saturday).....

I wake up from a call from Nicolas. I answer the call.....

"Goodmorning sunshine" says Nicolas. "Hey babe whats up?" "Uh well my parents asked me to tell you that they want to meet your parents" when he says this I quickly sit up in my bed and say "Are you serious?" "Yeah" "Okay I'll go tell them. I'll call you later"

I head downstairs and find my parents cooking. "Mom. Dad . Nick. Nicolas parents want to meet you guys" I say excitedly. "Really" Mom says. "YEAH!" I say loudly. "We were gonna tell you that we wanted to meet his parents too" Dad says. "Really? So can we have dinner today?" I ask. "Sure." Dad says."We should go out to dinner" Nick states with food all over his mouth. Ew.

"Great idea Nick" says mom as she gives him a napkin. "Great. I'll call Nicolas!" I run up the stairs and call Nicolas. I tell him and he says we should do it today and I agree. I shower and dress up for the day and I go downstairs to eat breakfast and I tell mom and dad we're having the dinner today and they say okay.

This time I am nervous. When it's around 4:27 pm I start to get ready. Mom and dad said we would be going somewhere elegant so I have no idea what to wear. I mean I have lots of elegant dresses but I don't know which one to pick.

I finish getting ready and find mom and dad and Nick waiting for me in the living room. Mom is wearing a tight white dress. Dad is wearing a black suit. Nick is wearing a dark blue suit.

"Ready?" Asks mom.
"Ready"