Chapter 17

"What?"
"Let's dance" he says as he grabs my hand.
"Dance?!" I say laughing.
"Yeah come on" he says smiling and pulling me to the middle of the room"
"There's no music" I say laughing.
"Your my music" he says as he grabs my waist and holds my hand. And I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Just imagine I'm your prince and we're at a ball at my castle." He says smiling at me.
"Why didn't you say to imagine I'm your princess?"
"Because I don't have to imagine. You are my princess" he says as he kisses my forehead and I blush. After 4 minutes of talking and laughing as we dance with no music. I move away from him and he says..

"What's wrong?"
"I'm dating Jacob. I can't do this with you."I say looking down.
"Your right. We shouldn't be doing this. Let's just think of this as a goodbye" he says looking at me seriously.
When I hear him say that my heart shattered.
"Our tutoring sessions are over anyways" he says.
Oh yeah I forgot I supposed to tutor him for 2 and 1/2 weeks.
"Okay" I say and I hear my voice shake because I want to cry badly. So I just leave his house.

When I arrive home I go to my room and take a shower and while I'm in the tub I let all the tears come out. I keep crying and crying and I realize I'm obviously not over him yet. I don't want to be over him. I don't want to move on. I want him.

After about 20 minutes of being in the shower I come out and I see myself in the mirror and my eyes are super red and puffy.

I put my pajamas on and lay down in my bed (picture above) and cry some more. I can't believe that was really our goodbye. That was when our story ended foreal. I miss him so much. Now that there's no tutoring there will be no way for me to see him. We don't have not even one class together. The only place I can see him now is lunch.

I really don't want to go to school on Monday now.

Next day (Sunday)

I go to the hospital to see how Jacob is doing.
"Hey how you feeling?" I ask when I walk in.
"I'm fine. The doctors say I can go home today."
"So you'll be at school tomorrow? "
"No . My mom and dad want me to stay at home."
"Oh okay." I say.

We talk and hang out until his parent come and take him home.
When we arrive to his house he asks me if I can stay for the rest of the day and I say yes. We talk and we hang out. When it's 9:00pm I go home.

Next day (Monday)

I wake up and start getting ready. I've made up my mind. He wanted us to stay away from each other than I'll stay away.

Nick gives me a ride since Jacob won't go to school. We arrive at school and we park and I see Nicolas and his friends hanging out in the parking lot. So when I get off the car I don't make eye contact and I walk pass him and pretend he's not there.

I go to all my classes and it's now time for lunch. I see that Nicolas and his crew are on the same table they always say at so I tell Matt and Maddy what happened and we decide to sir far away from them. I try to not look over at him but Maddy keeps telling me he keeps looking at me.

Everyone we see each other in the halls I again don't make eye contact and pretend he's not there.

When school is over me and Nick go home and I go up to my room and I find myself really bored because I was so used to tutoring him and now I got nothing to do. So I decide to study more than usual.

When it's already night time and I'm all done with my homework I decide to just listen to music and lay down in my bed. Without wanting too my mind just goes on mode Nicolas. As I think of him I cry once again and I remember our beautiful moments I remember ever detail. I miss him and today it hurt so much to ignore him like that. How will I make it like this for the rest of the year?

(Play the song above. Read the lyrics of the song above because it's what happens right now♡)

After we talked about the beautiful simple things that happened between us we hanged up. What just happened? What does this mean? I receive a text from him and it says....

Sit at your old lunch table -Nicolas

Why? -Me

It's a surprise -Nicolas

Okay -Me