Chapter 19

The song above is how Nicole feels toward Nicolas. The begining of the song is how she used to feel and the ending is how she feels right now♡.
We hug for like 2 minutes. When we stop hugging he looks at me and smiles. This smile is a smile I've never seen...it's beautiful.
I smile back at him and he says " Go to class you'll be late. I'll call you" he strokes my hair smiling and I shyly nod blushing.

So I go to my classes and for the rest of the day I try my best to focus but I keep thinking about lunch and I keep smiling.

"Ms.Jefferson" says the teacher.
"Yes?" I say remembering that I'm in class.
"Focus!"
"Yes" I say with a shy voice looking down .

When school is over I head to the parking lot to wait for Nick to take us home but as I'm walking to the car I hear someone call me and it's Nicolas. "Nicole!" He says smiling and he's leaning on his car. He looks so hot. Hahaha.
"Nicolas?" I say walking over to him.
"Come on. I'll take you home" he says opening the passenger seat door for me.
"You don't have to."
"I want to"
With no hesitation I hop in and he smiles.
"I'll text Nick and tell him that I'm getting a ride from someone else." I say as I'm getting my phone out.

"Okay" he says as we start the car.
"Thank you for the song that you sang the lunch" I say shyly.
"Your welcome. I wrote it"
"You did?"
"Yup."
"So that's how you feel about me?"
"Yeah" he says as he grabs my hand but I move it away.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I have a boyfriend"
"But to don't love him. You were just trying to get over me"
"Yes but... still.."
"You're really gonna stay with him?"
"I don't know" as soon as I say that he stops the car at the side of the street.
"Nicole..... I love you" he says looking at me passionately.
I can feel tear fall into my eyes and I say......
"I love you too Nicolas" I say this as I cry and he wipes my tears with his thumb.
"I love you more baby girl" he says and I cry even more.
"So are you gonna leave Jacob? " he asks.
"Yes"
"You want me to be there?"
"No. I want to do it" I say looking at him.
"Okay" he says as he starts the car again.

When we get to my house Nicolas and I go to my room and I decide to break up with him today so I tell Nicolas to wait in my room while I go to Jacobs house.

When I go to his house his mom opens the door and she tells me to go to his room so I do. When I open the door I find him and a girl making out. He just got out the hospital and he's doing that?! I quickly run outside and I hear him calling me but I ignore him.

I get in my house and I lock it and I lean on the door and I cry. Why am I crying? I don't love him. When Nicolas hears me shut the door loudly he comes downstairs and he sees me cry and he asks me what's wrong. Than we hear Jacob pounding on the door.
"Nicole let me explain. Please!" He says. My mom and my dad are still at work and Nick is at basketball practice so he's not scared that anyone will hear him but Nicolas is here.

"Nicole what happened?" Nicolas asks as he cups my cheeks with his hands and dries my tears.
"He- he- cheated on me"
When I said that he moves me away from the door and opens it and punches Jacob and the punch was so strong that Jacobs fell to the ground and stayed there. He didn't bother to punch back.
"Nicolas please!" I say coming outside.
"How dare you! How can you cheat on her?! She's such a blessing and you little piece of shit cheats on her" Nicolas says very angrily. "Don't you dare come close to her. Don't even look at her you little piece of shit" Nicolas says as he pulls me but I stop him and I say to Jacob....."Jacob , we're done" after this I walk inside the house and Nicolas closes the door and hugs me.(picture above)

"I don't know why I'm crying. I don't love him" I say as I'm hugging Nicolas.
"It's okay Nicole"
"Its probably because he was my first boyfriend and my first cheated on me"
"Nicole. Listen to me. He was not your first boyfriend. You and him only went out. Going out means going out. You just get to know that person. You guys didn't make it official. So he was just someone you were getting to know so you can later on know if you want to be his girlfriend but it didn't get to that point so he was not your first boyfriend ok?" He says as he cups my cheeks with his big hands. I nod shyly and he hugs me again and kisses my head.

We go upstairs to my room and we chill for a while and than suddenly Nicolas kisses me.

"Let's go out" he says smiling at me.