one

Lauren (6:37pm): Hey, do we have any English homework tonight?

Brandon (6:39pm): how the fuck am i supposed to know if you have english hw

Lauren (6:40pm): Because we're in the same English class.

Lauren (6:40pm): Wait, is this not Brandon Kyles?

Unknown Number (6:43pm): nope pretty sure i dont have a penis

Unknown Number (6:44pm): thank god tho

Unknown number (6:44pm): boys suck

Lauren (6:50pm): I'm sorry about that. I typed in an eight when it says three on the paper! My bad!!

Unknown Number (6:52pm): it's all gucci

Unknown Number (6:52pm): so this brandon guy, were you tryin to get a lil sexting action;)

Lauren (6:54pm): Uhm no. As you can clearly see, I was texting him about tonight's English homework assignment, which I now know is nonexistent.

Unknown Number (6:54pm): texted the right number this time?

Lauren (6:57pm): Yes, and I got the original answer I was looking for. Not some sassy remark.

Unknown Number (6:58pm): I'm Cuban, I have to be sassy it's in my blood woman!

Lauren (7:01pm): And how do you obtain the knowledge that I'm a woman?

Lauren (7:01pm): You're Cuban? Same!

Unknown Number (7:03pm): well ur talkin with fucking perfect grammar so that's a big giveaway, like seriously "obtain the knowledge" wtf, but tbh I know no guys who text like that. plus you text with a lot of exclamation points so it shows ur one of those girls

Unknown Number (7:03pm): and oooh ur Cuban too? that's hot asf

Lauren (7:04pm): Okay you're right, I am a female. What are you insinuating by "One of those girls"?

Unknown Number (7:06pm): jus like one of those prissy, rich, smart kinda girls but like not the bad kind.

Lauren (7:07pm): I'll have you know that I am in the least bit prissy.

Lauren (7:07pm): And I am also very intelligent. I've already been excepted to Harvard University.

Unknown Number (7:09pm): ooooh so ur a senior in highschool, can I get some nudes?

Lauren (7:11pm): Absolutely not. One, I don't even know anything about you, and you could be some kind of seventy-year-old creeper man. Two, do you know how dangerous it is for your future career when you put out a picture like that. I could never risk my life plans just because you want something to get off to.

Unknown Number (7:14pm): holy shit yo I was just fucking around, I wasn't serious. and I'm not 70

Unknown Number (7:14pm): I'm 69 and four months

Lauren (7:15pm): You got to be kidding me.

Unknown Number (7:16pm): lol it's fun to see you mad

Lauren (7:16pm): You can't see me.

Unknown Number (7:17pm): you know what I mean!

Lauren (7:17pm): But in all seriousness, how old are you?

Unknown Number (7:17pm): I'm 17, but on the inside I'm 6

Lauren (7:20pm): And, obviously, you're a girl, since you said you don't have a penis.

Lauren (7:20pm): Unless you don't associate yourself as a girl.

Unknown Number (7:22pm): nahhh I'm a girl, I don't feel like a guy, but I just don't like them lol