Chapter 8: Pretty, Little Secrets

guys it feels like this is shitty bc it's so short I'm so sorry the next will be longer I promise ;-;

_________________________

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in"
Jungkook turned around and looked at a short red haired-male who was loosening the safety catch of his gun.
"Now what am I supposed to do with you" the male pointed pistol barrel at Jungkook's head before he hesitated.
"Wait!" Jimin shouted and gesticulated while still hanging on the rope.
"We are no zombies!"
"What the fuck are you talking there, boy" the male scoffed and pointed his gun at him. Jimin gulped and stared at him.
"We are humans!"
The red-head hissed and lowered his gun slowly. "You fucktards wasted my traps. What were you even thinkin' wandering around my junkyard huh? What do you brats want?"
Jungkook wanted to defend himself against the red-head's insults but Jimin spoke before he could.
"My friend send me to get some tools because he thought no one lives here and there will maybe be some useful things"
"Is that so?" The pale red-head furrowed his brows and pointed at Jimin again.
"Why should I believe you?"
Jimin looked at the ground. Hoseok's list had fallen out of his pocket.
"There"
The male was sceptical and quickly grabbed the list. He scammed it and looked at Jimin.
"Those things are rare. You will barely find them on a junkyard like that. Your friend's a dumbass. Has no knowledge about tools' values"
The male laid his head on the trigger.
"Why shouldn't I just shoot you? Why should I let live? I don't need humans"
He neared Jimin, the boy's shirt had sunken and revealed his muscles and abs.
"Well you're cute. I could let you live. But I don't need the rest"
"Just get us off from this fucking trap and let us go" Taehyung huffed. "We won't come back"
"Watch ya mouth, brat or I'll shoot your head of your shoulders" The red-head retaliated.
Quickly he laid his finger on the trigger and shot.
Taehyung felt the rope giving in and he hit the ground with his shoulder. The blonde groaned in pain and saw how Jungkook fell next to him.
Jimin was still hanging.
"Prepare yourself, boy" The male said and shot Jimin's rope. The boy managed to catch his fall and arrived at the ground without a scratch. Taehyung grumbled at the red-head.
"Watch out" the male barked at them.
"You'll gonna go with me to my house. And if you do one wrong movement I'll blow your fucking heads of ya bodies, understood?"
Jungkook nodded and carefully hit his friend's knee to nod as well.
"Good, then get your ass up"
The red-head held his hand for Jimin and helped him to stand. Jungkook groaned and felt a stinging pain in his right leg before he helped Taehyung to stand up.
"Hurry the fuck up or I'll shoot your ass"
"It's okay" Taehyung huffed and limped after Jimin who looked at the two with worried eyes.
"Come on" the red-head said and gently laid his hand on Jimin's back to push him forward.
Taehyung mumbled grumpily.
"Ever heard of the song 'Jimin brings the gays out'?"
"Stop the SNSD-shit, Tae, we have better things to do"

"You can sit down" The red-head pulled a chair back and gestured at Jimin to sit on the chair.
Taehyung and Jungkook stood like all dressed up and nowhere to go inside this hermit's workshop. Tools were laying on shelves and on the big table, a computer under the desk and two big screens on top of it, empty coffee cups and smelly pizza cartons were everywhere.
Knives and other sharp things decorated the male's cupboards, laid around openly and other useless things like broken stress balls, empty cigarette cartons and even a tissue box and lotion were put onto the red-heads desk.
Taehyung was grossed out.
"So, you're living here?"
"Problem?" the male scoffed. "Now shut the fuck up"
"Is ... is this porn?" Jimin asked hesitatingly and looked at one of the screens where two naked anime characters were having there obscene scenario.
"Yeah, something's the matter?"
The boy quickly shook his head and the red-head nodded. He looked at Jimin who was sitting consciously on the chair, staring at the red-head with doe eyes.
"What's your name?" the pale man asked and let himself fall onto a chair which stood in front of the boy.
"Jimin" he answered and swallowed. "And ... yours?"
The red-head smirked. "' name's Yoongi"
He turned around and looked about his shoulder, gestured at Jungkook then at Taehyung.
"And what shall I call you, huh? Dumb and Dumber?" he laughed lowly and the youngest swallowed a mocking comment.
"I'm Jungkook and this is Taehyung" he pointed at his friend who was biting his lip to avoid himself from making something stupid.
"Alright" Yoongi mumbled and looked back at Jimin. "Listen here, cutie. You have to do me a favour"
He stripped off his dirty jacket and revealed a white shirt which was full of oily handprints and blood.
"Practiced shooting today and my back and shoulders feel uptight. Give me a massage and I'll let your friends talk to me, alright?"
Jimin hesitated before he nodded shyly and Yoongi smiled in satisfaction. He turned around.
"Let your strong hands do a few wonders"
Slowly the boy started to place his hands on Yoongi's shoulder and carefully began to massage him.
"Hm, that's great"
The red-head looked at the two friends.
"Alright. I just got that you three are here 'cause you need some tools, huh?"
Jungkook nodded. "Yes, we both, that means Taehyung and me, are about to go the next border to escape this shit here. On our way we met Jimin who led us to Hoseok and-"
"Keep it short, boy. ' don't have the time to listen to ya life story"
Jungkook sighed heavily.
"Anyway Hoseok told us to do a favour for him and that was get a few tools from here"
Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "So ya friend didn't want to move his own ass into the danger but sent you?"
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.
"Taehyung and me don't know him. In return he let us stay one night. And we were supposed to protect Jimin"
Yoongi turned his head. "Protect you, cutie?"
Jimin nodded shyly. "Even if I don't need protection. I can defend myself, but Hoseok said so"
"So Hoseok's your boyfriend?"
Jimin stopped and quickly denied. "No, no! I don't really know him, I met him five days ago"
"Is that so? So ya tellin' me this was an apocalypse-meeting?"
"Apocalypse?" Taehyung quoted the red-head and earned a judging gaze from Yoongi. "What else would you say is this?"
"But an apocalypse is around the world" Jungkook said and the pale man just shrugged.
"Who says this is not around the world? Who says you're safe after reaching the border?"
He paused and groaned lowly as Jimin was massaging him well.
"Deeper" he mumbled and the boy moved his hands lower.
"Alright" Yoongi groaned and got back to the topic.
"Since I'm covered with frozen pizza and intant noodles and so on I don't see the point why I should leave my workshop. I'm satisfied, I have almost everything I need to live and to shoot a few of those shitty things is not really difficult, isn't it?"
Jungkook hesitated.
"Well, Taehyung and I really want to get away from here. Of course we don't know if we will be safe when weare going to reach the border, but that's our only hope"
Yoongi laughed mockingly.
"Well of you say so. Do what you want, it's not my problem. Anyway ... what did your friend Hoseok consider himself when he needs such tools? Is he some kind of smartass or does he really knows what he's doin'?"
"No" Taehyung said "He is good. Even if I don't exactly know what he wants with those ... to be honest I don't even know what those tools are"
"No problem. I know them" Yoongi mumbled and pulled the list out of his pocket again, scammed it quickly.
"What exactly are you doing here? Are you working at this place?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi didn't even looked at him when he answered.
"Nah, you can't say it like that. I earn my money while working for other people. Usually I make quite good money"
"And ... what exactly are you working at?"
Yoongi raised an eyebrow, now looked at the young brunette. "As what they want me to do. I fix broken things, I upgrade computers, I can hack into various systems as much and as deep as my clients want me to, I can build you some things you ... wouldn't be able to buy in a regular store ... and some that aren't even legal. I'm flexible as long as I get paid"
Jungkook was smitten but caught himself. "Uhm, okay. Explains why you ... I guess you don't leave your workshop, do you?"
"No, I don't need to. The pizza service already knows where to bring the food and Amazon does as well. And maybe as you can see" he lend back and lifted his shirt.
"I'm not getting fat. So I don't see a point in moving myself more than necessary"
"You don't want to escape neither?"
Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Who else doesn't want to?"
"Hoseok and I guess Jimin too" Taehyung answered and looked at the boy. Jimin nodded.
"Yeah, I'll guess I'm going to stay with Hoseok"
"And you're sure he's still not ya boyfriend?" Yoongi smirked and Jimin shook his head again.
"Anyway" the red-head began again. "What are you expecting now from me? That I'll just let you go when you have wasted my traps?"
"We are really sorry for wasting them, we didn't knew they were there"
"Of course you didn't. What sense would it make to let you know where my traps are"
"So you" Jungkook begun but swallowed. "You're having other traps here around?"
Yoongi huffed annoyed. "Of course I do. What do you expect from me? That I think one trap is enough for that horde of creatures out there? I'm lazy but I'm not dumb, I'm probably even more intelligent than you, Dumb and Dumber"
"It's Jungkook and Taehyung" the blonde breathed out angrily. "Got it?"
"Watch your mouth, I can kick you out anytime I want and let Jimin stay here. What do you want to tell Hoseok, huh? And, the best, how will you get off the junkyard if you don't know where my traps are? And the next time, I swear, I won't shoot you down"
Taehyung sighed in annoyance but kept quiet.
"Maybe" Jimin started and Yoongi turned around, "You can come with us to Hoseok and me. You seem to really get those technical and mechanical things and Hoseok seems to be better in developing theories instead of making them into a plan"
"And what are you then? Hoseok's footboy? His gofer?"
Jimin shrugged shyly. "I don't know, but I know how to not get into danger and I can do my part as well, so I guess I'm quite useful"
Yoongi tilted his head. "Good point, boy"
The red-head rolled his shoulders. "Alright, since I saw that ridiculous list about Hoseok's wanted tools I am on fire to meet this smartass and his seemingly stupid ideas. But, before we go"
The pale man looked at the two friends.
"Do me a favour guys; you two grab your backpacks and go outside and wait a few minutes while I keep Jimin just a little longer with me"
Jungkook was confused. "What are you going to-"
"Leave. Or are you deaf? Get the fuck out"
"It's okay" Taehyung growled at him and gently pushed his friends to the door. Jungkook went on and looked worriedly at Jimin who stared at Yoongi with big eyes. Taehyung grabbed the door knob and maneuverer his friend outside.
"This boy is selling his body, I swear to god" Taehyung mumbled and sighed heavily. "But I still don't know if this is a good or a bad thing for us"
"I guess it's good since Hoseok lets us stay and Yoongi comes with us. He wouldn't come if Jimin hadn't been with us, I tell you"
"Yeah, I guess you are right" Taehyung laid his hands on his hips, his backpack on his shoulders as moaning pierced his ears.
"Holy fucking shit. I hope they get this over as soon as possible"

Hoseok sat at his desk and stared at the broken frame.
"How is it possible, where did this come from?" he mumbled.
"It has started with earthquake and then the radio message. So the state must have known about it. So ... has it really been an earthquake"
Hoseok stood up from his chair and walked over to a few machines. He pressed a few buttons and turned a few knobs.
"This is impossible. It can't just happen due to an earthquake. Unless ..."
Hectically Hoseok looked at a few other stats and pressed new buttons.
"Unless it had crushed something that caused this disease. As long as it is an disease ... if I could only a few specimens ... if ... if there ... yes, yes, that's good"
He hurried back to his computer and connected a few plugs. "The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster has been seven years ago ... the consequences were ... mutations"
Hoseok shook his head. "No, this is stupid. An organism can't just mutate in a few hours so much and can't be spread this widely ... no, a mutation can't be spread. A mutation is organism-specific. It has to be something different ... maybe, maybe ... maybe Jimin was right with his fungus-theory. Maybe a fungus was expected to nuclear radiation. What if ... is a fungus even possible to infect human's when they are radiated ... dammit, I have no idea"
Hoseok held his head and looked out of the window.
"What if it wasn't a nuclear power plant? What if it ... what if it was something else nuclear. I mean, an earthquake this light can impossibly destroy an atomic plant. They are built to survive those earthquakes ... it must have been something much stronger. ... Something must have caused the earthquake. This has not been a natural phenomenon. But what could have ..."
Hoseok hesitated. He didn't even want to think about it.
"Oh my god"
His eyes widened and he stared at the broken frame.
"An atomic bomb"

Namjoon was smiling satisfiedly as he finished his written version of the dictation he had made while his experiments with the woman. They had already got a few new test objects, a man now and two other women, and Namjoon was happy about the new results. Tomorrow he could examine their behaviours and reactions to different circumstances and various given impressions. And how do they act together? Do they act like herds, or more like everyone was one's lonely wolf?
Namjoon sighed happily and earned a tired meow from Diana who was lying in his lap. The cat purred lowly and snuggled her tiny head into the doctor's side.
"My princess" he mumbled and caressed her head lovingly. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his gentle treatment every other woman would have craved for.
But, oh no, this was reserved for his one and only love.
"You are my greatest treasure, you know that?"
The turned herself on her back and let Namjoon crawl her belly.
"I don't know what I would do without you and you little secrets, my love"

_________________________________

yeah this is it. As i had said this is short and I feel bad for making it this short bad in return you got some nice yoonmin and now you maybe will slowly understand the #yoonseokmin or #yoonminseok in the tags (i don't know the exact tag i'm sorry)

and i still have to do a few english homework tasks, naaaah, i dont want to .-.

anyway thank you for reading this and please tell me what you think so far about everythign ^---^

love ya guys <3