chapter thirty

"Why are you telling me this at McDonald's."

Jungkook's mouth smirked upright still looking at me.

"Why shouldn't I?"
"I mean why are you telling me all of this right at the moment?"
"Because I realized I'm interested in you better out of all the people I've met."
"For sex you are Jungkook."
"Not just sex."
"Sure. I bet after this your going to do something to me."
"I want to know who tops and bottoms Jimin."
"You seem like a top."

Jungkook laughed out loud making people around us look.

"I top everyone but you Jimin. Id rather let you top me."
"But wAit why are we having this conversation at McDonald's."
"Why not Jimin?"

I've always thought Jungkook topped me but I guess it's the other way around for him even though he acts like a top he thinks more of himself as a bottom when it comes between us.

(Goin home so they could have kinky butt creamy sex)

"How long were we at McDonald's?"
"I didn't keep up with the time Jimin. All I cared about was that I was with you."
"What's up with you Jungkook? Your acting so sweet?"
"Well were dating now aren't we?"
"It's weird. Usually your not sweet."
"That dick is sweet though Jimin."

Yup. He's still the same but I prefer Jungkook like that more then being sweet. It's more comfortable since I'm so used to him being a horny fuckboi.

"Hey Jimin I forgot something in the car. Mind waiting inside our dorm while I go get it?"

Jungkook ran outside while I sat here quietly and patient just looking around but I heard a knock on the door. Opening it Yoongi was standing there not smiling one bit.

"Yoongi what's up?"

He didn't speak at all. I thought he must be in some kind of depression. I touched his forehead but it didn't feel warm.

"Stop touching me Jimin..."
"What's wrong with-"

Yoongi caressed my cheek with his thumb while looking at me with sincere.

"Jungkook doesent deserve an angel like you."

I understood what he meant but I don't understand what Yoongi is trying to say.

"You deserve someone who won't fuck around. Who doesen't use you for plain sex and stays next to you every minute of the way. Even if someone I liked tried to seduce me id say no because of you Jimin. Nobody compares to you."

Still grasping onto my arm tightly I was in a pause to know what to say back.

"Jimin I'm right here. I'm right here to show you I can make you feel like you mean something in this world because you are precious."

It's so hard because now I have mixed feelings for Yoongi and I don't know how to cope with it.

"Seeing your smile makes me happy Jimin."

-
Shorter chapter than usually but damn yoonmin is getting in the way ;) and I wrote this all at school so LMAO ENJOY