chapter fourteen

Placing his arm around my neck to get a hold of him up I carefully dropped him in the passenger side pulling the car seat back a bit for him to rest more comfortably. Closing the car door quietly I sat down in the drivers seat and drove back to our dormitory. Stopping at a red light I heard him groan and breath harshly.

Parked at the driveway I opened his side door and picked him up on my back his hands lay uncaring to the sides of my neck. Underneath his thighs gripping tighter to help him on my back more I got inside quickly using my foot to kick the door to close. Placing him on the couch nicely I breathed for oxygen to respirate my lungs. Resting my body on the left of him putting myself to ease Jungkook's head kept falling forward so I pulled his head back he suddenly layed his head on my shoulder.

I felt my heart tingle a bit at the very thought of this moment right now. I turned my head his way and found his lips parted equally among me at the sight of him sleeping. Just watching him sleep in peace made me smile. I just want someone to love me for who I am. I want to be with someone who will do this with me. Where they lay their shoulder on me. Where they want me everyday. And to not pull their self away from me. Holding onto his hand for once I wanted to feel Jungkook's warmth resonate deep inside me but a thought came inside my head making me let go of him.

The worst part about being sad is you don't even know what makes you happy anymore. And that's where I am right now. I'm hiding my sadness to the point I don't even know what makes me happy in life. Getting up Jungkook pulled me back where I sat in his lap his mouth Nuzzled into my collarbone feeling his wet moisten lips roam against my bare skin.

"Jungkook your drunk let go."
"Why."
"Because I'm claustrophobic."
"If your claustrophobic why did you get so close to Yoongi hyung's face then?"

He caught me off guard right there. Even while he was having fun and drinking he kept an eye on me from a far distance.

"I feel more comfortable with him."
"And me?"
"Your different on the other hand."
"Different?"
"Its hard to explain Jungkook."

His breath tingling my ear, "Its not hard."

Raising the see through shirt he pulled the tank top revealing some of my skin exposure to the air. Slapping his hand away he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me in tighter to his chest. I felt hot and heavy but I couldn't do anything about it. If I even flinched or move I know he would revolt against me.

He teased me placing his hands on my inner thighs caressing them his fingertips almost followed to the side of my bulge. I tried holding in my breath but I gasped a loud breath.

"Let's play a game."
"W-what kind of game Jungkook."

Playing with my fingers he told me what kind of game it was.

"I want you to secretly date me Jimin. And every minute we find alone I want to be intimate with you."
"Intimate?"
"Do you need me to show you ?"
"NO thanks Jungkook."
"Then play my game."
"I don't play games Jungkook."
"Its not just any game its my game."
"Why do you tease me so much."
"Because I know you love me Jimin."

I looked down at my shook up thighs.

"I don't love you Jungkook."

Pushing me off of him I hit the ground grunting a pain. He got on top of me his face close to mine.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me."

I looked at him in the eye glaringly, "I don't love-"

He pulled the front collar helm of his tank top i wore and our lips met.