Jimin couldn't argue with Hoseok, simply because everything that came out of that man's mouth, was the truth. Hana had no right to treat Yoongi the way she had been, and as long as he knew, Jimin couldn't stand by and keep quiet. He had to mention it. He had to speak on it. Even if he knew the outcome wouldn't be a good one. Jimin wanted Hoseok to tag along on this dreaded mission, but he opted out of asking him. Hoseok didn't need to be dragged into this. It was between Jimin, Hana, and Yoongi. There wasn't room for anyone else.

So, there he was. Standing at the front door of Hana's home, hesitating to let his presence be known. Eventually, he knocked on the door a few times, and waited for one or the other to answer the door. He hoped Hana wasn't home, and that Yoongi would be the only one there, but he realized the odds were against him when the door opened and he was face-to-face with Hana.

"Jeez, where have you been? You fell off the face of the earth for like a week." Hana looked Jimin up and down. "Hiding from us?" She teased. Though, little did she know, it was the truth.

"Funny." Jimin kept his words at a minimum, knowing if he said anything more, he'd slip up, and things would go downhill all too quickly. "Where's Yoongi?"

"Haven't seen him in a few days, why?"

"Do you know where he's been?" Jimin asked, giving off an agitated vibe.

"I'm not his keeper." Hana scoffed. "What's your problem?" 

Sighing, trying to keep himself calm, he shook his head and shrugged nonchalantly. "It's nothing. I'm just not feeling like myself lately." Jimin lied like it was second nature. "Can I just wait here until he comes back?"

"You know you don't have to ask, Jimin. You can stay whenever you want. Is something wrong?" Hana asked, giving him a side-eyed glare.

"There is." Jimin nodded, passing Hana. "I didn't want to bring it up, but I feel like if I don't, I'll regret the fact that I knew something was wrong and did nothing to stop it. That's the worst kind of evil there is, you know?"

"What's going on? You sound ridiculous right now." 

Jimin stopped near the middle of the hallway, and faced Hana, who was shutting the door behind him. "Why does Yoongi go out of his comfort zone to please you?" 

"How should I know?" Hana shrugged.

"I'm certain you know." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hana got defensive.

"You know what it means."

"No, I don't."

"So, you aren't blaming Yoongi for what Jaeyoon did to you? Am I mistaken?" Jimin asked.

Taken aback by the abrupt question, Hana's only course of action was to act as if she heard nothing, and left him to sit in the living room. 

"So, you're going to act like you didn't hear me?" Jimin followed behind her.

"I didn't hear you." She scoffed, fumbling with the remote to turn on the television.

"Blaming Yoongi for what he had no control over won't make things better, Hana." 

"You don't know anything." Hana stated, calmly. "You don't know what it was like. You don't know anything." She gritted her teeth. "You don't know what it's like to have your life threatened by your own family. You don't even have the slightest idea."

"That doesn't give you the right to blame Yoongi like that! He's not at fault here!"

Hana, overwhelmed, hopped to her feet. "He wasn't there, Jimin! I could have died! Jaeyoon could have killed me! Where was Yoongi, huh? Nowhere to be found. He was supposed to protect me, but he didn't. He lied. He let Jaeyoon beat me!" Hana, by this point, was now trembling.