Crazy

((Gonna add a mix of pov's this chapter, all mde members have left la to go back home except alex just for reference))

~Alex's POV~

We lay there. I had stopped him from leaving. I had confessed my ongoing love for him. He probably pretended that he loved me still. 

~Bryan's POV~

I'm such a fucking idiot. I had let this all go downhill. I wasn't there when they needed me most. I am so stupid. I'm an idiot. How could I let this happen. I am supposed to protect all of them. All of my friends. I can't even look out for one god damned person. 

I can't help anyone. Every time I do it gets worse. I'm such a fucking idiot. Why does it always happen when I am involved? It's always my god damn fault. 

~Shannon's POV~

That was an amazing time I had a week ago. It was so much fun.  I get up from my computer to stare in the mirror. My thighs are so fat. Why did I put a tattoo there? I want to cover them. 

My arms are so skinny and my feet are way too big. My style is so bad. Why is my taste so horrible?

Now the worst part. I take out my extensions and sigh. I start parting my hair away to find the patches. It was getting worse. I'm going to be ugly and bald. Who am I kidding? I'm already ugly? I"m just gonna be bald. This stupid disease. Why did I have to get it. 

I stare at the patches. I might as well be bald. I grip my hair. I am going to bald why not speed up the process. It wasn't the first time I had done it. I can do it again. I grip my hair tight and pull. Soon enough a huge chunk rips off. My scalp now hurts. I'm bald. I'm far. I'm weird. I am bald. Nobody loves me. I rip more out. It hurts bad. My scalp starts bleeding and I stop. 

I was in tears now. I run some water over a towel and clean up my head to clear up the blood. I hear a knock at my bedroom door. I pick up the hair from the bathroom ground and quickly put them in the trash and cover it up with toilet paper. 

I put the towel under my sink and run to my door and open it. I open it to a smiling Tyler so I smile a little. 

"Hi Shannon," He says stepping into my room. He was letting me stay at his place until I can find a place to live. He places a kiss on my forehead. We walk to my bed and sit down next to each other.

"Uh...Shannon...I don't mean to offend you...but...your alopecia...It looks like way worse It doesn't look natural, it looks pulled. Are you pulling out your hair?" He asks. I gulp.

~Jordan's POV~

I was sat at a family dinner now. I hate these because well they looked at  me when I eat. I have a method for big dinners though. I pick up my fork shakily. I poke a piece of steak and put it into my mouth and chew. They look away long enough, I spit it into my napkin in mylap. I repeat until there's not much left on my plate. It's believable. 

I throw the napkin away and clean the dishes. I breathe and drink some water. I wash the dishes as my family piles onto the couch to watch a movie. I join them after washing the dishes. My girlfriend grabs my hand and pulls me into my room. 

I call her Kitty because she likes to go by that.

"Jordan what was that!?" She exclaims.

"W-what..?" I ask hoping she didn't notice.

"You..didn't eat...Are you..." She pauses and my heart skips a beat. Shit.

~Jeydon's POV~

I kneeled there. The same place I had been everyday after dinner. On the bathroom floor purging over my toilet. I was going to do it again. I take a deep breath. 

I put my fingers at the back of my throat. Out it came. All of it. I stopped my self. I stood and flushed it and washed out my mouth. I was so fat and everyone told me so.