Hell Group

~Johnnie's POV~

I sit in the front seat my face covered crying. What the hell had I done? I can't help anyone. I've pissed her off and Bryan. I'm a MONSTER. I would never be forgiven.

~Alex's POV~

It was now the next day. The "therapeutic" sessions in a support group start today. I am informed to get dressed so I do and I sigh. It was stupid. Why did I almost kill myself? Over something this stupid. I love Johnnie but he had sincerely fucked up whatever we had.

I am escorted to the social group place. I hated this treatment. I arrive and am allowed to go in alone. I get out of the car. It smelled like onion rings and had grease stains all over the seats. How gross.

I take a deep breath opening the doors heading inside. I am greeted by a lady probably in her late 30's. She had a huge smile that lit up her face. I sighed.

"OH hello! You must be Alex-" I stopped her there. "Alex. Just call me Alex."

"Oh ok. Sorry about that. But welcome Alex! Go mingle with some of the other participants before the session starts," She smiles again pushing me into a room with a bunch of different people. Probably not that much. There were like 6, 7 including me.

The first person who caught my eyes was a girl.  She had bright blue hair. She was standing talking to a bunch of people. She wore a top that had "Ramones" plastered across the top and was maroon in color. She wore half black half red jeans and black toms.

The next person I noticed was 3 identical girls. All with the same bright red dyed hair, same shirt, pants and shoes. The there were two guys. One hade on a plain tee and jeans and converse. The other had black hair and a sleeping with sirens shirt. He wore black skinny jeans and toms. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I just took a seat towards the back of the circle to avoid everyone.

That guy with the black hair takes a seat next to me.

~Ethan's POV~

I see a girl who was obviously walk in. She had bright pink hair with a gray shirt with a red and black flannel over it. She had black ripped skinny jeans and black toms. She takes a seat a few minutes later  and I take my seat next to her.

"Uh hey," I say clearing my voice.

"Hi," She says still looking down.

"I'm Ethan, who are you?"

"Alex." Simple one worded answers.

"So uh..." I rack my brain for questions.

"Don't get me started on this whole support group. Just leave me be."

Oh damn. This girl was quick tempered or something.

"Sorry..I'm just a bit angry in this period of time," She says.

"It's ok...so why are you here?"

"Uh...no reason," She says. I shouldn't expect a girl I just met to tell her story I suppose.