Adventure Day

I watched as Jyn Yung paced around the living room. "So, I'm guessing you know who that is?" She stopped and looked at me before continue her pacing of the room.

"Yeah, why?" She stopped again and looked at me. Waiting for my answer. I felt a bit of uncomfortableness.

"I meet him at the store. He bought me these." I lifted up the bag with the Twinkie's he bought me. Her serious expression started to break into a smile.

"Why did he buy you those?" Her smile growing bigger.

I didn't feel like telling the whole story so I shrugged. "I don't know." I sighed. "But he sure is a hunk!" I smiled. "How do you know him?"

Her smile slowly faded and it turned into a blank expression. One that was unreadable. "You seriously have no idea who he is?"

"I'm new here! I don't know anyone but you!" I said waving my hands around.

She sighed. "Remember when you asked me who those men were at the airport?" I nodded. "Big bang," I nodded again. "Well, Ji Yong. Aka G-Dragon is in the group! He's the leader!"

"So let me get this straight. Ji Yong, who's name is G-Dragon is part of this group called Big Bang, and I should be screaming with joy because he bought me some twinkies. Right?" I laughed. She shook her head.

"No, what I'm saying is. You talked to international star!" She opened her arms wide.

I looked around. "Dammit! I knew I shouldn't have got his number!" I joked. Jyn Yung squealed.

"You have his number?" I was about to say no until she jumped beside me and started to praise me. "This is amazing! I have a friend who has a G-Dragon's number." She smiled. "Can I have it?"

I devious smiled crossed my face. "No." I decided to play along and pretend. "Why would I do that?" I smirked and got up. She got up and followed me.

"Please?" She begged.

"I'm playing. I don't have his number." I laughed while picking up a apple. "And even if I did, you could have it. He's a hunk and all. But, those are the ones you got to watch out for." I took a bite of my apple. She nodded.

"Well, it's getting late. So, I'm going to bed. Gotta get up early for work."

"Didn't you meet him today too?" I asked curiously.

She nodded. "At the airport, but only to give him his luggage. I'm not aloud to talk to them unless they talk to me. And, I can't ask personal things. Like, for his number. It's a rule for all famous people who come in. I have to keep my cool." She walked off to her room. "Yours is beside mine. You have your own bathroom too. Make yourself at home." She smiled before going in her room.

I finished my apple and walked over to the room. I opened the door and flicked on the light. There was a bed and plain walls. I guess so I could decorate how I want.

I carried my bag over to the empty dresser an began to take my clothes out, leaving a change of clean pajamas and underwear for my shower.

After my shower I was ready for bed. I sighed and pulled the blue covers back on my bed. I say down and fell in love. The bed was super soft. I laid back and covered up. Soon after, I drifted to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with the smell of bacon and eggs being made. I took a deep breath and got up. I walked to the bathroom to see the worst sight ever. My hair was all over my head and my make-up that I didn't get off was smeared all over my face. I sighed and decided to shower.

After my 10 minute shower I jumped out and went to my dresser to decided today's outfit. It's a little warm outside, so some shorts, a tank top, and my roc-a-wear vest. Finishing my outfit off with my black vans. I decided some eyeliner would be okay. Satisfied with my appearance, I headed out to the kitchen.

Jyn Yung was finish cooking and had two plates on the table with what I smelled all the way in my room. "Good, your awake! I made some food." I inhaled deep. "You look cute. Such swag for a prisoner!" She winked.

"Yeah but, this looks amazing." I walked over and looked at the plates then looked back to Jyn Yung. She laughed.

"Either one." She handed me a random plate.

I ate it like it was my first meal. "Gosh, I haven't tasted home cooked meals in forever!" I sighed in pleasure and rubbed my belly. "Thank you so much." I put the plate in the sink. I turned around to see Jyn Yung watching tv from the kitchen.

"Hey look. G-Dragon's doing a interview." She pulled me in the living room and turned up the tv. "Is that who you saw."

I looked at the man on the tv. He looked exactly like the boy I meet yesterday. I nodded my head an listened to the interviewer.

"So, GD. Have you found that special girl yet?" The MC waited for his response. Ji Yong shook his head.

"Not yet. It's hard being famous and having a love life. But, hopefully I'll find the right girl." He smiled.

Jyn Yung started laughing like she was insane. I looked at her with curiosity. "What?" After a few more minutes of her laughing. She finally calmed down and looked at me.

"Damn, he sucks at lying!" She looked back at the tv.

"What you mean?" I starred back at the tv.

"You can tell he's lying. He likes someone. It's written all over his face! He blushed when the MC asked. He likes someone!" She glanced over at me. "Watch, next time someone asks him, he's going to say yes. He might not reveal who now, but later in a interview he will say yes. Then he'll say who."

I looked at her in amazement. Is she crazy or something? "How do you know all this shit about him? Are you like a crazy stalker?" I shook my head as I asked. She chuckled then shook her head.

"He's easy to read that's all."

I nodded and headed to the door. "I'm going for a walk." She nodded and I headed out. It was hotter then I thought it was. Glad I wore shorts.

I took pictures here and there of Korea. I didn't know where I was and, I didn't care either. I was having fun. Some people made me feel like a giant. Even tho I only stand 5'6. Jyn Yung gave me some money so if I got hungry I wouldn't have to walk all the way back for something.

I started my collage courses in fall. It's only the second month of summer. I had time to have fun.

I started to fall bored. I was getting tired from all the walking I accomplished. I was completely lost. I sat on a bench in a park. Not many people were here. No, scratch that. It was like a ghost town.

"We meet again." A familiar accent teased. I turned around to a black hoodie.

"Oh, you again." I huffed. "What do you want?" I growled.

"Whoa, somebody has a nasty attitude today? What's wrong." He asked.

"Like you care?" I got up and started walking off. But, he followed.

"If I didn't care, I wouldn't ask." He yelled out. It made me stop in my tracks.

"Are you not getting my hints?" I turned around. "I don't care if you care. I don't know who the hell you are! This is my second day in Korea and there's a fucking creep following me." I yelled.

He took a few steps back. "I'm not a creep, nor and I following you. We just so happen to be here at the same time. But, geez I'll leave you alone." He started walking off but, stopped and turned around. "Maybe you should try letting someone care?" He turned away and walked off.