Chapter 4

Last Chapter:

I gave a small nod and was about to speak when Loke said, "Since we answered your questions now you can answer mine." They both looked at Loke as he said "Who are you two and where are we?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Sebastian's POV

As I was walking upstairs to go wake up Ciel, I heard a sound coming from the kitchen. So I went back downstairs and headed to the kitchen to see what was going on. When I got to the kitchen all I saw was smoke and Baldroy holding a flamethrower.

"Now what happened here?" I said

Baldroy looked up and said "I thought that if I used a flamethrower it would cook faster. But instead it all caught on fire." I just looked at him and then after a few seconds said "Clean this up." Then I walked off to go wake up Ciel.

When I got upstairs and after I woke up Ciel I told him breakfast will be ready soon. I then helped him get dressed before heading back downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Ciel's POV

After Sebastian woke me up and helped me get dressed, he told me breakfast would be done soon. After he left the room and I decided to go downstairs as well.

As I was about to sit down I herd a what sounded like something falling from the sky. So I waked to the door just as Sebastian walks by. "What is wrong?" he said. "I thought I herd a sound that sounded like something falling from the sky." I said

Sebastian looked at me and then opened the door and we both looked outside to see a figure about several feet away from the door. As I was about to walk over to the figure Sebastian stopped me and said "Young master, please wait here. I will go see what that is."

I nodded and he started walking to the figure in the distance. When I saw that he had reached the figure he waved to me to come to him and I walked over to him. As I started to get closer to the figure I saw that it was a boy in a very odd outfit.

After a few minutes of Sebastian and I talking; the boy started to move and get up. When Sebastian saw him getting up he said "Young master, stand behind me." So I stood behind him and waited.

Natsu's POV

As I was waking up I heard people talking. When I opened my eyes I saw a butler and a kid with an eye patch.

Original Date Posted: March 28th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022