[87]: Sealed With A Kiss

Start from the beginning

Off the top of my head I couldn't think of the song they'd picked, but I knew that Georgia and Elliot chose this song for a reason. And if I listened to the lyrics they'd mean something and no doubt make me cry. I felt Ash pull me towards him and he tightly wrapped me in his arms. Instead of mine wrapping around his neck like before, mine ended up wrapping around his arms with me clutching at his shoulders.

I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes as the music softly began; we started to slowly sway together as Elliot started to sing.

"You say love is what you put into it
You say that I'm losing my will
Don't you know that you're all that I think about?
You make up a half of the whole"

Then Georgia took over...

"You say that it's hard to commit to it
You say that it's hard standing still
Don't you know that I spend all my nights
Counting backwards the days 'til I'm home?"

Then they both started singing together.

"If only New York wasn't so far away
I promise the city won't get in our way
When you're scared and alone,
Just know that I'm already home"

And then I was crying, silently letting my tears fall down my cheeks as I clung to Ash as if my life depended on it.

Elliot and Georgia continued to sing the song as Ash held me in his arms, until the music ended. Everyone around us started clapping but I couldn't see them; my eyes were still closed. Ash's hands had moved from my waist to my face, my arms still clung to his shoulders as I felt his lips touch mine. There were a couple of whistles and cheering going on around us, and we pulled away from our kiss.

I opened my eyes and stared right into my beautiful boyfriends eyes, I could see his love for me shining through and also the amusement of being caught kissing by everyone.

My head whipped around the dance floor only to realise that me and Ash, and Ayla and Fin were the only couples dancing. Everyone else had moved back and surrounded us in a circle. I giggled before turning around to see Elliot and Georgia walking off the stage and towards us on the dance floor. I let go of Ash the second Ayla let go of Fin and we rushed to hug Georgia. Only to feel another set of arms wrap around us seconds later.

"Hey Lo." Georgia chuckles.

"Can't miss out on our team hug can I." I hear her reply making us all giggle.

I attempted to wipe away my fallen tears without smudging my make-up too much. Not that I could see much stood on the dance floor, thankfully Lois came to the rescue once again and cleaned my face up as well as she could with a tissue from her bag.

"Thank you Georgia and Elliot for that lovely ballad and dedication, we now have a song to dedicate to the two of you. We heard about your amazing performance last weekend on this very stage, so this one is for you guys." The female lead says smiling before the music kicked in.

It was 'Can I Have This Dance' from their play, High School Musical.

As the girl on stage started to sing Vanessa Hudgens part; me, Ayla and Lois left the centre of the dance floor and moved to the side, leaving Elliot and Georgia still in the middle.

Smiling over at Georgia I saw Elliot bow slightly holding his hand out for Georgia to take. She took his hand and they started to waltz around the dance floor putting everyone else - who was attempting the same thing - to shame.

Ash offered his out for me to take as the second verse began and the male lead from the band began to sing.

"Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all"