Chapter 50

Thank you for stopping by and read. I am sorry for any grammar mistakes detected.

Please check out my recent visualization!

I want to credit destinymclovin1228 for this chapter's idea. Without her, this chapter might not be here. Thank you destinymclovin1228!

Picture of Blake---------------------------------------------->

* = Go down to the page for explanation.

Bold and slanted= character's thoughts.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

After a week or so, [Name] was finally discharged from the hospital. The hospital gave [Name] a diaper bag and lots of diapers. Sebastian's car's truck was full with baby diapers. Meanwhile, [Name] was trying to carry all the triplets at once. She couldn't stop staring at them. They were just too magnificent.

" Honey the car is ready." Sebastian called out.

" Okay." [Name] open the car door and put the triplets safely in the children's car seat. Sebastian was buying stuff online furiously during his stay at the hospital.

*************************** Time skipped ********************************

   The family got home safely. The triplets were in the back seat sleeping soundly. Sebastian smiled at the sight before him. It was very lovely.

The couple carry their children inside the house and set them on the couch. The nursery isn't complete yet, so this would do the trick. While [Name] was going to the bedroom to set down their junk, then the  triplets suddenly start crying.

Sebastian started to panic. He didn't know what to do. Then the room started to flash. Sebastian eyes widen. The triplets were releasing their powers recklessly.  " Oh what is this odor?" [Name] walked into the room, then she gasp. She saw her power flowing out of the triplets.

" Sebastian, what is this?" [Name] asked fearfully.

" Oh its nothing, they are just releasing their powers." Sebastian said casually.

" How could you be so calm???" [Name] hissed. " Do you smell this burning odor?"

" Oh! Liam's power is fire. " Sebastian exclaimed.

" I am happy, but his clothes are burning up!"

" Its okay, he's not in danger, he is almost immune to fire, since his specialty is  fire." Sebastian explained. Then the couple saw the fire on Liam's clothes evaporate into smoke. They saw Alexander playing with his power.

He was giggling and laughing. He show his big blue eyes. Then he went to touch Liam which resulted a drenched Liam. Liam's face slowly got red. Then Blake, dump soil on both of his brothers. Then he made a weird movement with his hands. The soil slowly turned into flowers. [Name]'s favorite flowers.

[Name] gasped in shocked. How did Blake know my favorite flowers? [Name] snap out of her trance and fumed in anger. She was mad that the triplets made a mess in her couch. The triplets somehow sense their mother's anger and stop whatever they were doing.

Looks like mama is mad. The triplets thought in sync.* The triplets stop whatever they were doing and lay calmly on the couch.

" Looks like I have to clean these trouble makers. Sebastian, can you clean the couch?"

" Yes honey." Sebastian replied and bent down to kiss [Name] on the cheek. [Name] blushed at the sudden affection.

[Name] walked to  the bathroom with Blake, since he was the dirtiest.

" You bad boy." [Name] said while lightly pinching Blake's nose. Blake giggled lightly at his mother's affection. That sudden giggle from Blake made [Name] laugh and smile. She wasn't mad at her babies anymore. They are too cute.

After [Name] bathe Blake, she then bathe Liam and Alexander. Then she put them into their individual crib, that Sebastian set up while [Name] was washing the triplets.

The couple were exhausted at the end of the day. Through out the whole day, they were wiping, changing, and feeding the triplets non-stop.

" What a day!" Sebastian exclaimed. He was very exhausted.

" But it is fun, I love the twins so much." [Name] exclaimed.

" And I love you."  Sebastian said, kissing [Name]'s lips passionately.

---------------------------------------- to be continued --------------------------------------------------

* The triplets can't talk yet, but they are smart enough to know the situation. After all they are half demon. *wink* *wink*