Chapter 40

Feel free to check out the visualization component! 

Bold and slanted = character's thought

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

                              The couple stopped at a alley way. " What a pain." [Name] stated.

" Why, you don't like to be with me?" Sebastian asked , [Name] could clearly see hurt and pain inside his eyes.

" Sorry honey, I didn't meant that. It just complicated." [Name] replied guilty.

" It's okay I love the way your are." Sebastian said, embracing her. Then his phone rang. Great way to ruin the moment. He answer his phone.

" Hello?" He said.

" Boss, it's a disaster here! We got  blackmailed  from a anonymous person, he show us a photo of you on top of your wife on your honeymoon. He said that if we don't give him money he would show this photo to the public, and we know that you don't want the media to mess with your private lives."

" Help, we don't know what to do!" Mike stated. Then [Name] took the phone away from Sebastian and talked to Mike.

" Okay guys calm down, try to stall some time with this anonymous caller, I will figure something out." [Name] spoke professionally. Then she gave the phone back to Sebastian.

"Sebastian drive us back to my company, I will work my magic from there." [Name] commanded.

" Okay.." Sebastian replied back nervously. Sebastian called someone, few minutes later a black color car showed up.

" Lets go!" Sebastian exclaimed. [Name] went into the car with Sebastian. Then [Name] spoke to the driver, " Can you park from the back door? If we did went from the back door we won't attract many people."

" Sure." Replied the driver. Lets hope this works. [Name] thought to herself nervously.

They finally arrived at [Name]'s company. [Name] punched in the code to unlock the back door.

" Thank you." Sebastian and [Name] exclaimed to the driver.

" It was my honor, be careful and safe." The driver replied back to the couple's kind gesture.

" Thanks and you too!" [Name] replied back, then they start running to her office.[Name] open her door aggressively. Then [Name] open her computer and start typing furiously. Sebastian just stand there shocked. He had never been to [Name]'s office.

Sebastian was very shocked that [Name]'s office held some of the world's high tech computers, it was heaven for him.

" DONE!" [Name] announced loudly.

" What do you mean 'done'?" Sebastian ask, confuse at [Name] sudden outburst.

" Oh you know...I just trace the details that was given, and did some hacking, now I know who sent the threat!" [Name] explained.

" You know how to hack?!!" Sebastian exclaimed, very shocked at her newly founded talent.

" Yeah.." [Name] said while grinning sheepishly.

" No need to be embarrass love, I think it is a very cool skill to have, especially in a situation like this!"

" Anyways, I found who sent the threat, it was a paparazzi that goes under the name Brad Condie, he was short on money so he decided to stalk us and took a scandalous photo of us, hoping to make more money." [Name] exclaimed bitterly.

" Wow.." Sebastian replied. " Let's get our lawyer and end this case."

" Alright." [Name] agree.

------------------------------------------ to be continued --------------------------------------