Chapter 33

Thank you for stopping by and read. I am sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I recently made a visualization of the story. Please feel free to check it out :)

Slanted and bold= the character's thoughts.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[Name] woke up and found herself at a hotel suite. She got up and found Sebastian walking out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. [Name] turn her head, her cheeks are red as tomatoes.

" Good morning love." Sebastian exclaimed excitedly. He notices that [Name]'s cheeks were red and decided to tease her a little.

" You like what you are seeing?" Sebastian asks innocently. Then he pose like a male model.

"S-s-shut up!" [Name] stutter. She is so cute!!! Sebastian thought to himself. Sebastian went closer to [Name] and whisper to her ear.

" I can take this off if you want." [Name] instantly cover her ears and push Sebastian off the bed. "Please change into some clothes." She exclaimed.

" All right." Sebastian replied with a little chuckle. Sebastian went to the walk in closet.

[Name] got up and walk to the tall glass window. She look outside and saw a very beautiful beach. Where are we? Its beautiful here. [Name] thought to herself. Then she walked out the bedroom. She saw a beautiful living room.

" Wow." [Name] exclaimed in surprised. She open the tall glass door and took in the scent. Ahh...Sea water. She thought calmly. Then two pairs of arm wrap around her waist. [Name] jumped up in surprise but the arms kept her in place. "The sea is beautiful. Just like you my wife." Sebastian said romantically. Sebastian put his head on [Name]'s neck affectionately , like what a cat would do to it's owner.

" Where are we?" [Name] said enjoying the sweet gesture.

" Currently at the Bahamas. We are staying here for two whole weeks." Sebastian replied.

" Really?!" [Name] shouted in happiness. " Yep." Sebastian replied with the same tone.

" Then what are we waiting for?! Lets go out and explore!"

Sebastian chuckle at his wife cuteness. She will be the death of me. Sebastian thought. [Name] rushed to the walk in closet and found new clothing. She quickly threw on a t-shirt and a mini shorts. Then she put on a pair of flip-flops. She went out of the closet and found Sebastian sitting on the couch waiting patiently.

" I'm ready." [Name] called out. Sebastian turn his head and saw [Name] fully dress up. Sebastian stand up and open the hotel suite door for his wife. They walk down the hallway and to the elevator.

" Let's go to eat brunch first." Sebastian suggests.

" Sure." [Name] chirped cheerfully. They went to this small outdoor diner. [Name] ordered [Your favorite brunch food] and Sebastian ordered avocado toast with sunny side egg on the side. He also ordered two glasses of orange juice, one for [Name] and the other for himself.

When they finish eating , Sebastian pay for the food. Then they walk along side the shoreline. There was a sign for fly boarding.

" Sebastian honey, Look!" [Name] called out and pointed to a sign. Sebastian look over and saw a big sign saying " Fly boarding."

" Yeah, love what about it?" Sebastian said.

" I want to go on it!" [Name] exclaimed. Oh no, that is too dangerous. I don't want her to be hurt.

" Um... I don't know honey."

" Come on! It is fun!" [Name] said. " Calm down, no need to worry I try this when I was only a teen."

At least she got experience. Sebastian thought to himself.

" Fine.." Sebastian agreed reluctantly. They went over to the booth and pay for their materials. [Name] put on her jet skis and went flying through the air.

Sebastian came after. Past byers look at amazement. They took out their phones and record the two couples fly boarding.

********************************** time skip ***************************************

After one hour they grew tired of fly boarding since it took a lot of calf muscles. At the end of the day their calves were sore so they went back to the hotel room and ordered room service. [Name] went to take a shower to get all the salt out of her hair and change into new clothes.

" I would like two dinner platters. Thank you very much." Sebastian said over the telephone.

[Name] went out of the bathroom with a towel on her hair. " You look beautiful my love." Sebastian said.

" D-don't say something embarrassing!" [Name] yelled out. Sebastian chuckled at her cuteness. " We are husband and wife, so how is it embarrassing?" Sebastian asks innocently.

[Name] was lost for words. " Exactly." He said. Then the front door rang loud. Sebastian walked to the door and opened it. Save by the bell. [Name] thought to herself. Sebastian came back with a food cart rolling in.

[Name]'s eyes shined in delight. Food!!!!! was all she could think.

" Dig in love." Sebastian said. Without a word [Name] open the trays and ate what she could.

They finish the night by watching television and cuddle against each other.

----------------------------------------- to be continued -----------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Feel free to comment.