Chapter 30

Thank You for stopping by and read :) I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. 

I recently made a visualization, feel free to watch it :)

I would love to thank @JosephineHill  for voting on my last two chapters. So thank you, I really appreciate it.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

      Two years later :

     " Good morning, welcome to channel fox five news." " Today we will announce some breaking news too all fan girls of our bachelor Sebastian."

" Today would be hosted by me, Ben Rex." Ben said to the camera.

" Unfortunately  for you fangirls our there, our dear Sebastian is getting marry next month by a lovely young hardworking and must I say beautiful woman."

" Here today morning , we had the one and only Sebastian Walkers here." Ben continued. " Everyone please give a loud and round of applause to Sebastian." The whole room was filled with claps.

Sebastian came out from the backstage and sat down on the seat. " Good morning." Sebastian spoke out.

The whole audience screamed and cheered. Mostly of the fangirls. Then the noises quiet down.

" So how are you and your fiancée doing?" Ben questioned.

" We are doing great." Sebastian replied. " I really can't wait till our wedding."

" Sources says, that you are having a private wedding, am I correct?" Ben asks.

" Yes, we are having a private wedding with our family and friends, we don't want the internet to disturb us. And we would like to keep things private. Please respect that." Sebastian answers.

" Oh that is a shame." " I also heard that you left your fiancée identity a secret."

" Yes, I really don't want the internet interrupting her, because she is on a very high point of her life right now." Sebastian said lovingly.

" AWW" The crowd said.

" That is great to hear." Ben replied.

" So where are you going for the  honeymoon?"

" That's a secret." Sebastian said while winking. The interview went on and on.

************************ time skip**************************

Sebastian came to the penthouse that he and [Name] shared.

" Hey honey." [Name] exclaimed. Sebastian went up to her and wrap his arm around her and kiss her on the forehead.

" Today is okay." Sebastian said while muttering in her hair. Obviously tired from all the questions that the interviewer ask. Most of the questions were more on the personal side.

" Want to go to the park and stroll around tomorrow?" Sebastian offered/asked.

" No I have a lot of business work to accomplish and you know that." [Name] answered.

" But you have to take a break, I know you are just finish establishing your own company, but you need to take a break. It breaks my heart to see you stressing out." Sebastian rebutted.

" Fine..tomorrow." [Name] said finally giving in because Sebastian was doing his infamous puppy eyes.

-----------------------------------------------to be continued --------------------------------------------