1

Rowan-

I walked through the gates of Briarwood Academy, a lump in my throat. I had never liked this place, despite the amount of time I used to spend here. But it had been two years since then. Two years since I had seen my dad for more than a meal. And I was moving into his little house on the campus where he was in charge of 765 delinquent teens. Not intimidating at all right, especially when you have been the good girl all of your life.

I reached the large main building, a giant gothic style building and quietly entered.

"Excuse me you don't have a pass you should be in class." A sharp voice spoke as soon as I entered the office.

"I....I'm Rowan. Rowan Harmon, I'm here to see my dad." I quickly stuttered.

"Oh!" Her stern look immediately faded as a smile broke across her face. "I'm so sorry Rowan. I'll take you straight back. He has a student waiting so I'll put you in his lobby with them, if he gives you any trouble while waiting just call me. I'm Lucy." She stood up, her heels clicking on the pristine wooden floor as she led me to a room where a male slouched, looking down at the ground, his eyes snapping up to meet mine as she closed the door behind me.

He whistled at me and stood up, causing me to jump nervously, fidgeting with my dress as I looked at the ground.

"What do we have here?" He smirked. "I haven't ever seen you. I'd remember those legs." He winked.

I rolled my eyes, as I sat down, crossing my legs, attempting to cover as much of them as possible. Him looking at me made me uneasy.

It was then when he stood up and strolled over, taking the seat next to me, allowing me to do a once over on him.

His long wavy light brown hair framed his face, his eyes a piercing blue with two rings on the bottom right side of his lip. He was tall and intimidating and a little lanky. But extremely attractive nonetheless.

"What's your name Princess?"

"Princess?" I scoffed.

"Suits you."

"You don't know me." I glared.

"By the looks of things. I do."

"And what are the looks of things." I raised my eyebrow.

"You look like a rich bitch." He said, placing a hand on my thigh, pulling my dress up a little bit.

"What got you thrown in here?" He smirked as he rubbed my thigh,

"Piss off." I grabbed his hand, shoving it off of my leg. "I should be asking you that question."

"Well I got thrown to the office for fucking a girl in the hallway." He smirked.

I felt the blood drain from my face. Were the kids here really that bad?

He chuckled. "I don't think you could handle what got me thrown in here." He winked. "I can tell you're a virgin."

"Excuse me?" I stood up, quickly taking a step away from the boy.

He smirked. "I make you uncomfortable. My comments about you make you uncomfortable, but don't worry, I'll be sure to make you as comfortable as possible before I fuck you." He winked. "I'm Ben by the way. Remember that because you'll be moaning it soon."

My jaw was practically on the floor when my dad opened the door to his office.

"Rowan." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "I'm so glad you are here."

I smiled, hugging him back. "It's good to see you Dad."

Ben's jaw dropped, and a smirk appeared on his face as I walked into my dad's office, closing the door behind me.

"You've gotten so big Rowan." He smiled.

I laughed. "I mean last time you saw me I had braces and was about a foot shorter." I laughed.

"You look beautiful Row." He sat down.

"Thanks."

"How is your mother?"

"She's good. Really happy. I like Tim. He's nice."

"I'm happy for her." He smiled.

Their marriage had been quite toxic so talk of my mother was often quite awkward.

"So am I." I smiled.

"Alright well, you know where the house is, and I've had your stuff moved up to it so all you need to do is unpack. You're all registered for online classes except for anatomy, they didn't have any openings in there so you'll have to take it with the kids here. You have full accessibility to the gym and all of the amenities. Just be careful with the kids here and the staff should know who you are. Did I cover everything?"

I nodded.

"Sounds great dad. I'm excited to be living with you again." I flashed him a smile. "Can I ask you a question?"

He nodded. "Of course."

"What did that Ben boy do to get out here?" I asked.

"Row we shouldn't talk about him. In fact you need to stay away from him, he's my biggest problem student. I don't want him trying anything with you. Speaking of him, you need to go so I can deal with him."

I nodded. "I'll see you at home."

I glided out of the office, sliding past Ben whose hand lightly grazed my waist, flashing me a smirk as he waltzed into my dad's office.

This kid was a piece of work.

-----
A/N: So here is the first chapter of my Ben book! I'm so excited for it, vote comment and share so I can know what you think so far.