Chapter 19

Brian's POV ( the last few days before her c-section)

I smile and look over at Kat and Danny. I Kat looks over at me and says"its almost time for us to have this baby." I get down on my knees infront of her and put my hand on her belly and say " I know i cant wait to see what he or she is going to look like." Yeah we decided to keep the gender of the baby a surprise. I look at the clock and then look at Danny and say" sweetie its 9:30 its a little bit past your bedtime. I think you should go get in the bed." She sighs and stands up and says" come play me something on your guitar please?" I just smile and grab the acoustic guitar and then pick Danny up and take her into her room. She gets in her bed and gets comfy and i sit next to her and start playing Dear God  she slowly starts falling asleep.

** about 20 minutes later**

I quietly sneak out of her room and put the guitar down and i sit down next to Kat who is watching tv. She says " Brian im sad..." I say" what? why baby?" she frowns and says" because i want my brother here..." I try not to smile because she doesn't know that he will be here some time tonight and so will her sister-n-law and her niece and nephew. I say" aww baby i know you want him here." She looks down and starts crying and says" Im going to bed." I kiss her and say" Okay baby come on lets go" I stand up and then help her up and she waddles on into the bedroom. Gah she is so amazing i love her so much. She changes her clothes and then lays down. I kiss her again and say" im going to get a shower and then ill be to bed babygirl. I love you. sleep well." She kisses me back and says" I love you too baby..." i start walking towards the bathroom and she mumbles something. I look back at her and say" what was that babe?" She sits up  and says" I miss being able to shower with you and stuff now im just fat and not sexy anymore." I just smile and say" baby you are carrying our child in that belly of yours and i still find you sexy as hell. and if you want to come shower with me then go ahead i wont tell you no."

She smiles and then gets up and walks into the bathroom with me and we get in the shower. I wash her hair and body for her then she kisses me and says" I love you so much Brian." i smile wide and say" I love you so much too Katarina." 

** a little bit later**

We are now in bed and she is snoring so loudly. I just smile and lay on my stomach but then i hear my phone vibrating and i pick it up to see that Jackson is calling me. 

I get up and walk out on the balcony 

J: Hey bro we are here!

B: Finally! Kat misses you so much she is so sad. I will come get you all in the morning.

J: Alright, well it is late so imma get in bed. The kids and Jen are in the bed. See you tomorrow man.

End

I yawn then smile and go crawl in bed and Kat turns over and says" who was that?"  I say" huh? " She says " weren't you just on the phone?"  I shake my head no and then delete my recent call history and then pull Kat close to me and say" im going to sleep baby. I love you." She just sighs and says" I love you too "

( the next morning, when he is leaving to get Jackson, Jen and the kids)

I kiss Danny on the cheek and then kiss Kat and say" ill be back in just a bit i need to go talk to Matt for a bit. I love you two." I smile when i walk out the door and run to my car when i get in i buckle up and then call Jackson to tell him on my way. I drive for about 30 minutes and when i get there i go up to their hotel room and when i get i knock and the door open i got this huge surprise. I step back and feel a few tears welling up in my eyes as i see Jackson standing there all by himself all on his own. I hug him and he says" surprise man!" Jen and the kids laugh and they hug me then we all walk down to the car and head on our way back to the house.