Chapter 16

Brain's POV
I just sit there on one knee for like 3 minutes and she is just looking at me and then at the crowd and back at me. The crowd is all screaming and yelling yes and some no ' s. I stand up and then go to say something and Kay runs off. I sigh and give Matt my guitar. I run after her.

She runs to the dressing room with Danny still holding the ring. I stand at the door as she sits Danny down and she says"Danny baby girl. .. Umm did you know about this shit why am.i asking you you're just a baby." I just sigh and think to myself she is gonna tell me no...

She says"what in the world why would he... I just fuck! " Danny says" that is a bad word mommy!" Kat sighs and says"yeah I know im so sorry." I walk in the room and then Danny smiles and hands me the ring and pulls me over to Kat. I sigh and close the box then say" Kat I'm really sorry... I wish i woulda I don't know im sorry." She just looks at me.

Then she starts smiling and then starts crying..I grab her and hug her and she says"you just asked me to marry you in front of thousands of people....." I sigh but then smile and say "yes I know... because I love you and I'd love to make you mine like you actually be mine. I wanna eventually have a big wedding and get a house maybe even have another kid if you're up to that. I know that's lot but I love you Katarina.."

She smiles and then just kisses me. I smile against her lips and she pulls back and grabs Danny and we go back out on stage then she grabs the mic and say"hey all you amazing fans... I'm sure some of you are pissed that Brian asked me to marry him... I was shocked as hell to be honest but I'm saying yes because Brian is an amazing man and he loves me and my little girl Danny...So yes Brian I will marry you! I love you! "

I stand there kinda shocked that she said she will marry me. She kisses me and I kiss her back. Some people boo and most fans scream yay. I start crying a little and think to myself finally got the girl of my dreams!

A/N I know it's a short chapter but I'm in class. So figured I have nothing to do so would write and let yall see what happens. Love you guys and gals

DarkAngel_708