Chapter 8

Brian's P.O.V

I groan and roll over and I fall off the couch. I groan and say" fuck! " I lay there looking up at the ceiling when Katarina walks in and says" what the hell brian why are you on the damn floor?  oh fuck my head is killing me!" I laugh at her and then she says " fuck you Brian" I just laugh at her again and say" do you wanna? just kidding you are so funny just go lay back down I will get Danny." She sits down on the couch and then she says"Brian what happened last night?" I sit down on the other end of the couch and say" tell me what you remember and I will tell you what happened." She says " well I remember coming home and there was a bunch of stuff from you on my bed and then stuff in the bathroom too. Then I remember getting ready and then a limo driver picking me up and taking me to the restaurant and then us eating and talking. I dont remember what all was said but that is all  I remember." She looks at me with her big puppy dog eyes and i say" you did good remembering the first half of the night but you forgot how I took you to see Nickelback and you met Chad... and how you were a BIG bitch to me and how he told you how im a ' man whore'." 

She just looks at me with tear filled eyes and says" im so sorry Brian.... I really am sorry...." I just smile and pull her close to me then i pick her up take her in her room put her down on the bed and then kiss her and say"  I have to get dressed and go pick up Danny...." She looks at me with this pitiful look and then pulls me to her and kisses me. I just smile and kiss her back then I grab some  sweat pants and a tank top and my shoes then I grab her keys and I drive to Jackson's house. When I finally get there i go and knock on the door, jackson opens the door and looks up at me. He says" hey man! here to get Danny? where is Kat?" he moves back and i walk in and and say" yes i am and she got like crazy drunk last night and she has a crazy hangover." I kinda laugh and so does he. Then i look at him with a sort of frown on my face  and he says" whats wrong man?" i say " i took her out and it was a great night but she doesn't remember hardly any of it because she got so damn drunk and that upsets me because i wanted that night to be special and amazing because she deserves everything she ever wants in life and more.." 

He just looks at me with a big smile on his face and says" Brian let me give you some advice.... see my sister is a bit different than most girls... she is amazing and somehow she has managed being an AMAZING mother and also still doing what she wants.... Now that you are around and i think she is falling for you i can tell and you are so obviously falling for my sister. What i am trying to say is i know she is difficult but just give it time." I nod and just smile then my phone rings and its Matt. I answer it

~Brian's and Matt's call~

Brian- hey man

Matt- hey man you busy?

Brian- sorta... why whats wrong?

Matt- oh nothing is wrong just wanted to tell you that we have to leave in 2 days to go to london!

I just look at the floor 

Brian- oh okay man... 

Matt- you okay gates?

Brian- yeah man but i have to go im getting my girls, little girl from her brothers house.

Matt- ight man have fun see you soon

~ end of call~

Danny runs out and yells" BRIANNNN!!! where is my mommy?" I pick her up and kiss her cheek she laughs and i say" your mommy is at home asleep. so i came to pick you up" she hugs me tightly and then wiggles until i put her down and she runs and grabs her stuff then hugs everyone and grabs my hand and says" we go now i want my mommy!" She smiles and i just laugh and say bye to everyone and then we walk out to the car and i buckle danny up then get in and i buckle up and turn on the radio and one of the band's songs  comes on and i look in the rear view mirror and Danny is pretending to play the drums. I just smile and get a little teary eyed as i think about Jimmy.

Once we get back to the apartment Danny unbuckles and runs up to the door really quickly i lock the car and run after her and when i get inside she is already on the bed with Kat. I look at Kat then walk out and sit on the couch. I stare at the wall just thinking and i listen as I hear Danny say " Mommy... i like Brian! Can he stay ... forever?" I smile and get a little teary eyed and then think how I wouldn't mind staying awhile but ive only got a few days until i have to go back on tour and Kat starts her college courses and Danny will have to go to preschool. I lean over and lay my face in my hands and sigh then I say to myself " i need to just break up with her or just leave...cause if i dont then im gonna end up hurting her more...." I listen to Danny and Kat giggle and talk and then I get up and just walk out the door. Yes i left my stuff.... but i cant keep doing this I have two days.... two damn days with this amazing woman and her amazing little girl... What am i gonna tell them ...

A/N

Hey my beautiful readers i know this chapter may seem a bit short but I will start on another one very soon I love you all !!!!

                                                                                        DarkAngel_708