Chapter 9

Brian's P.O.V

I look down at the ground as I walk up the street i think to myself what the hell am I doing. I wish that i could just leave without feeling bad about it... I love Katarina though and Danny I need them and I havent even known them that long ... I've fallen in love with Kat... I stop and sit down on the bench thats next to me and I put my head in my hands and I sigh and say to myself " what the fuck! did i just admit to myself that im in love with her. "

Yes i am in love with her... I need her but i cant do this i cant hurt such an amazing women and her little girl. I cant put Danny through that i mean the little girl doesnt  even know her own real father and im not sure i could be a dad and what the hell am i thinking... im thinking about being a father now! I need to become the cold heartless bastard i used to be. Katarina changed me in just a few weeks and Im not sure how she did it but she did and I wish I could just leave without this hurting so much. I want her and Danny in my life i want them with me always i need them in my life.

I look up at the sky and i feel a tear run down my cheek then quietly say to myself " Jimmy if you were here what would you do!" I start to cry and then i dont even know how long it is before i look up  but when i do i realize that Kat and Danny are standing in front of me. Danny looks at me then she grabs my arm and then wraps her arms around my neck and says" it okay! Brian" I just hug her back and then look at Katarina and say" Kat i cant do this im about to have to leave to go back on tour and i dont know how long ill be gone this time... plus i cant take you with me... I mean i could but you are about to start back up in college." She just looks at me and smiles then says" Brian its okay i promise... if you wanna leave go ahead Me and Danny will understand."

I just look at her and feel a pain shoot through my chest. I ask myself why that hurt so badly when she said it but she didnt mean it in that way. I just sigh and nod then Kat grabs Danny and says" come and get your stuff and you can go wherever it is that you want to go its all up to you. Just do what you need Brian" We all silently walk back to the apartment and then i get all of my stuff and i call my driver and he tells me it will be about 15 minutes until he gets there and in that 15 minutes we all sit in silence even little Danny stays quite. 

When my driver gets there he comes to the door and knocks then Danny runs to me and hugs my legs and says" I am gonna miss you Brian... please come back..." I feel some tears slip down my cheeks and then i pick her up and kiss her forehead and say" if you wanna talk to me get your mommy to call me okay sweetie" She just smiles but i can see the hurt in this 6 year old's eyes. I sigh then put her down and she runs and sits on the couch just staring at me then Kat looks at me and says" Brian.. just so you know.... when and if you are ever back in Las Vegas... you are more than welcome to just drop by.... you don't even have to call...." 

I pull her close and kiss the top of her head then i grab my bag and walk out the door. When I walk out and go downstairs i sigh and think to myself why in the hell does this hurt so bad. I walk down to the car and put my bags in  the back of the car and get in. I sit there looking out the window and my driver Tom looks back at me through the rear view mirror and says" hey are you okay gates?" I just shrug my shoulders and look out the mirror.

He just sighs and then turns up the radio. I look down at the screen on my phone and look at the picture of Kat, Danny, and I at the park and i tear up and i think to myself why am i so emotional over this woman and her little girl. I need to get my shit together before i fuck myself up by over thinking everything. When we finally stop I look out at the big hotel where I met the beautiful Katarina and I just sigh and get out my driver Tom steps out and says" why did you pick this one again if you met her here?" I shrug my shoulders and then grab my few bags and walk inside.

When i get inside I am greeted by a bunch of happy fans who like bombard me with questions and i actually just pushed through them and went to the elevator and quickly closed it where security guard was standing there with my room key. He smiles at me and says " how you doing Brian? here is your room key, man. you're in room 356. " I just nod and say" im uhhh man im not sure how i am just fucked up right now.." He just looks at me and says" why man wait what happened to you and that really pretty chick?" I just look over away from him and say" oh that girl... there was nothing between us .. we were just fuck buddies.." 

The elevator dings and I get off with my bags I quickly walk to my room and go in and once  im inside my room I  yell  and throw my bag at the wall.

*** Few hours later at the bar***

I sit there and im really drunk a bunch of slutty girls have came up to me already. I just flirt with them and then sort of dump them off on my buddies. The high light of my night is when this girl who looks a lot like Katarina comes up to me and then she talks to me she buys me like 5 more beers and a shot of something and then what happened next i wish didnt happen. I took her to my room....

A/N Gah this book! I love it! it really makes me happy and sad at times anyway ill write more when I can! I love you all! comment what you think/ vote please ?/ follow me if you havent :3

                                DarkAngel_708