Chapter 2

{Katarina's P.O.V}

I groan as I open my eyes and the light hits my face. I look over and see a very handsome man next to me and i panic until i realize my environment. My heart stops pounding and i ease back into the pillow. I laugh softly when Brian snores extremely loud. I slowly get up and grab my clothes/purse. I walk in the bathroom and as quietly as i can turn the shower on. I grab my phone out of my purse and i see i have 14 missed calls from Kaylee which is accompanied by 34 text. I shit you not 34 text. I mean geez my brother hasn't even texted, but 2 times and he has my child who is probably driving him nuts to talk to me. I call my brother "Hey little sis! how was the first night out in over 4 years?" I half laugh " i wish i could dim the lights in the bathroom because my head is pounding. I haven't drank like that since we went to Aunt Lynn's that summer in my freshman year and got wasted on cheap vodka and jello shots. " He laughs" yeah I was grounded for 6 months and dad made me go to this boot-camp shit. Do you remember that? I laugh" yes! i was grounded for 3 months. I don't understand why you took most of the blame." " because im the older brother.. im suppose to be teaching you right from wrong and all that" We both laugh i hear Danny in the back ground" mommmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy" I smile and the next thing i hear is her gabbing on about how they watched lilo and sich a she calls him. I talk to her for about 5 minutes until she loses interest in the converstation when she hands the phone back to my brother he says" well we are all about to go to the park. I will call you or you can call me. She wanted to video chat you tonight so you can read her a book. I told her she would have to settle for me reading it last night and she said i didn't read it the right way. " I laugh and say" yeah i do voices. I love you bubs. I'll call around 8:30 or 9." " I love you too little sis. Alrighty, yeah she was fast asleep by 9:30."

We get off the phone and i step in the shower. I love hotel showers the water is just so much hotter than at home and it never goes cold. I could shower for a hour literally. I look around to find some shampoo, and things. I quickly wash my hair and body. I wash my face and throw on some mascara. When im done i stand there just staring at myself. Last nights events playing in my head. My thought is broken by a knock on the door." Hey blue eyes you okay?"

{Brian's P.O.V}

I open my eyes then roll over expecting Katarina to still be there. When i come to the realization that she isn't there i sit up and a frown forms until i hear the shower running. I feel my heart start pounding and a rush of relief flow over me. I get up pulling on some black and red gym shorts and try to fix my nappy ass head. I walk over to the door knocking as i don't hear the water running" Hey blue eyes you okay?" The door opens and i feel the breath leave my body. This women is absolutely the most beautiful creature to have ever graced my presence. I exhale as she flashes me a smile. " well good morning beautiful. Her cheeks flush " good morning handsome" I watch as she noticeably let's her eyes roam my body. A smirk forms on my face " like what yah see? Also you could have woken me up, we could have showered together. You know save the water and all that." I try to look innocent when I say that. She laughs and pushes past me to go sit on the bed. " I'm going to shower right quick and we can go get breakfast or lunch. Whatever you'd like." She smiles" breakfast sounds great,but I need to stop by my room so I can put some different clothes on." I nod and quickly go take my shower.

When I come out she is asleep again. I chuckle and go pull on some clothes. I lay down next to her and move her hair off her face. I can't help ,but to just look at her. She is as beautiful as a painting. " Katarina wake up beautiful. Let's go eat." Her eyes flutter open and she smiles a beautiful sleepy smile." Sorry I can't hang... I'm endlessly tired. Last night was the first time in over 3 years I've had a night out." I kiss her forehead and stand up pulling her up with me. " that's okay. I don't always party or drink like that. So I understand."