A/N: THIS IS IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't updated in awhile. I've been having a bad case of writer's block for this series. I gotta tell you, it's been brutal. 

If there is any confusion about what just happened, let me explain. 

1) Riley in the Underworld- 

Okay, so remember in Run On Now when Hook broke Riley's curse by kissing her forehead in the hospital? That's when her immortal connection was broken. Hook and her are connected now and that bond was broken because both of them died. If one dies, the other one does. It's confusing, I know. I just put it in there to make the plot more interesting. I'll probably explore that more when Emma and the gang goes to the Underworld to find Hook. They don't know she's there. 

2) Peter in the Underworld- 

So in Run On Now, Zelena brought Peter back from the dead and he was in Neverland but, she cursed it so he was back in Riley's life. His soul went to the Underworld but, not his body. It's kinda like when Sam in Supernatural lost his soul but, I tweaked it a little bit. He still does love Riley but, he is different from the Peter that Riley knows. I imagine that the Underworld is very sinister and it can change a person who goes down there. When the Dark Ones came to Storybrooke, he was immediately marked but, since his soul was already in the Underworld, his body was cast down there. His soul was returned to his body but, now he is fully down there. 

Okay! Now! I need your guys' help. I need ideas for this book. What do you want to see out of Riley's past? What do you want to know? What do you want to see from Riley or any of the other characters? I feel like if I got feedback from you guys, I'd be able to make it more interesting. :)

Please, comment. I need help lol. 

Who's excited for March?! I know I am. Pan is coming back in the show for Episode 100 along with other villains I've missed. I'm excited to see Greek Mythology with Hercules and Hades. 

I don't know if I'm gonna update or if I'm gonna wait until March for Season 5B. I'll have to wait to see if I have any ideas or if one of you guys want to see anything from this series or explore more of something I wrote in previous chapters or books. 

Anyways, school has been horrible but, I'm living through it. Oh, how I wish I was in Neverland right now!!! That'd be way way wayyyy better :)))))) Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday (I'm a little late to ask that)! 

Message me for ideas or requests. 

Comment, vote, follow! 

All the love x

- head_lost_girl