chapter 4 ✦ visions

Neverland

I touched the water of the Neverland Sea and watched it swirl.

"It's not your fault Riley." A familiar voice said. I jumped a little bit and squinted my eyes to see if what I'm really seeing is real. I stare at her in examination. She smiles at me as I examine her. "Pretty bizarre right?" She laughs.

"How are you here, Liah?" I exclaimed becoming a little uneasy.

"I thought you didn't do this anymore." She ignores my question. "I thought this boat was your past?"

"I never told you that," I snapped.

"Indeed you did, Riley." She smiled. "I know everything about you like how you're not completely calm yet about coming back to Neverland" She relaxes, looking down at the water. "What was the cause of that damn portal anyway?" She turned her attention back to me.

"You're not really here." I sneer, ignoring her question.

"No, of course not! I'm still dead. My body is back with my family." She explains with a hardy laugh.

"Are they okay?" I wonder.

"They lost their only daughter, but they'll live." I didn't believe it. I rose my hand and begin to choke her with my magic.

"How do I know you're not lying? How do I know that demon isn't conjuring a vision of you?" I hissed, squeezing my hand, tighter.

"He didn't. I know, Peter. He wouldn't do that." She spoke, coughing.

"You knew the boy for a day. He was using your heart." I argued, raising my voice.

"You did."

"What?!" I yelled.

"You're the one who's seeing me. You're the one that took my heart." She growled. "You conjured me." She chuckled, evilly. "It's your mind."

Storybrooke

I walked into my house and set down some fresh groceries to fill our new fridge.

"New place," I jumped and turned to the person. My father. He smirked from the corner of the kitchen and stepped out into the light a little bit.

"Get out," I barked at him and he smiled, stepping closer.

"My daughter," He was literally inches away. He lifted his hook and stroked my face with it. Something was darker than his normal self. My eyes trailed down to his scabbard and my mind was curious when I saw a new weapon. He soon caught on to my curiosity. "Oh, this." He grabbed it by the helm and pulled it out. I froze and backed away from it. It read his name. My legs grew weak and I started to fall on the ground. I looked up at him with weak eyes. "Yes, love. It's me." My head hit the ground and my eyes started to close.

Neverland

I shot up from my bed as the horrible sounds came into my head.

"It's your fault," A voice said. I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek. I yelped and pulled the covers back, inching my way towards my little mirror that was sitting on my desk. I picked it up and looked at myself. A hand print was visible on my face. I dropped the mirror and it made a shattering noise. My cheek still burned and I winced. "He slapped you, love. I did." My father's voice echoed in my head and I fell to my knees. I curled up and cover my head with my hands. I hit my head multiple times like a crazy person. "Come closer," That voice again. "You worthless child. You deserved what I gave to you." I shook my head. "You are goddamn lucky you landed on this island."

"No I'm not," I whispered, seething curse words through my teeth.

"Yes, you are," It said again.

"Why," I cried, tears pouring down my cheeks.

"If you stayed any longer on the Jolly Roger, you'd be dead." It hissed.

Sorry guys. Filler :/