chapter 5 ✦ kidnapped

Storybrooke

My head pounded and I could hear it throbbing as my heartbeat quickened. I picked my body up and winced at my dizziness when I sat up. It was dark, almost pitch black. I was scared to stand because I didn't know where I was.

"Having a problem?" A large light hit my face and I wasn't used to it in the slightest. I covered my face and close my eyes. "Open your eyes, it's just me." I shake my head and I feel my body being jerked back. I hit my head and I yelp. I immediately open them up. My father towered over me and peered down at me. I glare up at him. "Don't give me that look."

"You kidnapped me." I snapped and he smirked.

"I only doing what I have to do." He briefly explained. "Now, get up." I don't move and just stare at him. He kneeled down and I could feel his breath on my face. "I'm not gonna ask you again. Get-Up." He hissed. I shook my head and his eyes darkened. My body was suddenly lifted and I was on my feet. I looked down and a cloud formed around my wrists. It disappeared and cuffs were now attached to my arms with a cuff that took away my magic. I looked back to him and he smiled. "Can't have you slipping from my grip."

"What happened to you?" I exclaimed, backing away from him.

"Emma did." He hissed. I was taken back by his response. Emma? "Now, walk." He snaked his hook to my back and pushed me forward. I stumbled and my pace became faster.

Enchanted Forest (Before Neverland)

"Papa?" I crept into his quarters with my hand on the door. I saw him in his bed and his eyes fluttered up. He had no shirt one and I saw another lump in the bed. "I had a nightmare."

"Does it look like I care?" He snapped and closed his eyes again. I frowned and stepped closer. There was a woman beside him and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I looked back at my father and he was staring at me. He sat up and pulled back the covers. He stood up and grabbed my arm, tightly as he dragged me out of the room. He shoved me into the hallway and I fell against the wall. I whimpered and he glared at me. The door slammed in my face and tears welled in my eyes. I slowly stepped towards the door again and reached to the doorknob. I twisted it and peeked in.

"Who was that?" The woman spoke in a gentle voice. My father climbed back into the bed and pulled the covers to his chest.

"Just a rat," He growled. I silently pulled the door back and closed it.

Storybrooke

It was nighttime outside and Hook kept pushing me through the park area of Storybrooke. We circled a pond and I saw him whispering to someone.

"Who are you talking to?" I spoke up and his head snapped to my gaze.

"Keep moving." He ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Calm down, crazy." I mumbled to myself and keep walking with my hands tied. He pushed me again and I swear, I'm used to it. "You know, you don't have to push me. My legs won't go any faster."

"I know, love." He smirked and I huffed out.

"So, you're the Dark One now?" I blurted out but, immediately regretted. He didn't say anything and I took his silence as a yes. I laughed. "You know, you're kind of a hypocrite."

"What did you call me?" He growled and I smirked.

"A hypocrite." I repeated and he stopped walking. I turned and faced him with a smile plastered on my face. "You want revenge on Rumpelstiltskin right? For killing mum? Well, guess what, Hook? You are that guy now and you are the one inflicting pain upon others." I started. Hook just stared at me with cold eyes. "All I've heard you call him is a coward for killing mum and using magic. He's not the Dark One anymore, you are. You are that coward now." I spat that last sentence. He stood still for what seemed like hours. His mouth formed an angered look and he lifted his hand. I watched as it made an impact on my cheek. My cheek burned and I fell to the ground, quickly. I started to cough and blood leaked from my mouth. I looked up at him and laughed with amusement. He looked shocked that he did that. "Don't look so surprised, Captain."