25) Bringing The Babies Home

Jenn's POV
Today we bring Kayden and Renesimay home, they are currently 3 days old and as precious as ever. They are the most beautiful babies I've ever laid eye's on. They are my everything and I love them so much... Luke and I decide to wait until the twins are two so they can be a part of our wedding. Nesy will be our beautiful flower girl and Kayden will be our handsome ring bearer.

~2 years later~
Jenn's POV
"Come on Jenn lets go get you married off babe" my best friend Terra told me, we met when the twins was 1 year old she had her son at the park and the twins and her son was paying together and we've been best friends ever since

"OK Terra"

"Oh sweetheart you look so beautiful" my mom said with tears in her eyes

"Thank you mom"

"Baby girl it's time" my dad said grabbing my arm

Nesy gets in front of the bridesmaids and the guys and throws the flowers on the ground and my dad is telling me how beautiful I look and how I picked the best guy to marry and how proud he is of me, I just say thanks daddy and try not to cry. But all is lost when I look at my soon to be husband and he's staring at me and he's got the biggest smile on his face and tears rolling out of his eyes. And sure enough hear comes mine. The love I have for this boy is unbelievable.

We say our I do's and the preacher say's to kiss the bride and he does with the most live and passion in the world. The reception was fun I danced with my dad and with my husband and then my two little blessings.

Now is time to say goodbye to my beautiful angel's for two weeks for our honeymoon and I cried so hard because I'm gonna miss my babies. I kissed them both and told them to be good for grandma and grandpa the we'll be back soon.

~In Hawaii , First day of our honeymoon ~
Luke's POV
Jenna looked so beautiful in her wedding dress but I couldn't wait to get it off. I can't rip it because she wants to save it, so I gotta make her happy.

"Jenna come here"

"Yea Luke?"

I picked her up bridal stile and kicked open the hotel door turned and locked it and I kicked off my shoes and kissed her. I then laid her down gently on the bed and slid the dress off of her. She took that time to rip my cloths off and pulled me on top of her. I kissed her with so much love and passion so she would know how much I truly love her.
I slowly slide into her already wet entrance and go in and out of her while she's sucking and nibbling on my neck, I start to pick up speed and now I'm pounding in and out of her while she's telling me to go faster and so I do, she's screaming out my name and being loud and I love it. We cum in unison and I push into her a couple more times and fall next to her while we're both out of breath.

Falling In Love With My BFFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara