26) Year's past

Jenn's POV
It's been 3 years since me and Luke have been married now, the twins are 5 year's old and we had two more Carter and Cynthia, again both twins and they are 3. Yes we did make them that eventful night in Hawaii. They look like Luke and God are they precious.

"Carter, and Kayden stop picking on your sisters or your going in time out."

"Calm down babe they're just having fun, like we should be" he winked at me and I blushed you'd think after years of being together he wouldn't have that effect on me anymore but yet he still does.

And that's the story of how I Fell In Love With My BFF.

~THE END~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
OK so as you all know this book is now over, I hope everyone that read it and enjoyed it. I had my ups and downs with this book wondering if I should delete it or keep going but I decided that I would finish it. There will not be a sequel to this book sadly. Jenna and Luke's journey is over. But I have started a new book that I am very excited about it is about werewolfs so if your interested in those kind of books check it out. It's called MY MATE? WHAT? I hope you enjoyed this book and will enjoy my new one, I love you all for the support in this book.