11) How

Luke's POV
*at Jenn's house*

"Hey Kyler is Jenn still asleep?"

"Yea man"

"Ok cool so here's the plan... I'm going to take these rose petals and decorate the floor.. And when she wakes up they are going to lead her down to me where I will be holding a dozen roses. And then I will ask her on a date."

"Sounds like a good plan man but get ready cause here she comes."

Oh shit.. Man she looks so perfect even when she just woke up. God I can't wait to make her mine.

"Jenna will you go on a date with me?"

She blushed I saw her blush she looks so cute when she blushes

"Yes I will go on a date with you"

~an hour later~

"Come on Jenna let's go"

"Coming"

~In Luke's car~
I just grabbed her hand and she's not pulling away

"So Jenna we are not going to Applebee's, we are just going for a drive."

"That's ok, as long as I'm with you."

"Ok I'm just gonna get right to the point... Jenna will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Luke I will be your girlfriend."

"You will?"

Jenn's POV
He asked me to be his girlfriend how is this possible? How long has he felt like this? How long has he been wanting to be with me?

"For a long time Jenna... And you my dear need to start thinking in your head.. I love you Jenna and I have loved you since we were 12."

"Well that was embarrassing... But I feel the same way.. I didn't want to lose you even if it meant that you wouldn't be with me.. The only reason I dated Jake was so I could forget about dating you.. Because you are my everything Luke... And I am so glad you asked me out."

He didn't say anything, instead he leaned in and kissed me. No not a regular kiss, he kissed me with so much passion and lust like I was the only thing left on earth that if he didn't show me how much he loved me in that kiss that his life depended on it...

"Jenna.. I love you"

"I love you too Luke"